[52]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

Kaminari was laying across both Izuku, and Shinso's lap, looking up at the two with love filled eyes as they shared random stories. "I still haven't gotten a straight answer on why you called me... you know," Izuku gestured wildly, throwing his arms in the air with an exasperated sigh. "I just wanted to see how you'd react, was kinda underwhelming not gonna lie," Shinso answered with a smirk, staring down at Kaminari with a knowing look. "Rest assure, I got the answer I was looking for," Kaminari snickered as Izuku's face morphed into one of confusion.

"Wait, what answer? Was that a test, was I supposed to react a certain way!?" Izuku rushed out, covering his face as it lit up with a rosey red. "Oh Don't worry, let just say you don't own the top bunk," Shinso leaned on Izuku's shoulder, the smirk still planted firmly in place. "Wait, but we don't even own a bunk bed, are we getting one, where would we put it?"  Kaminari was shocked that Izuku hadn't picked up on what they were  putting down. "Y...you're so dense," Shinso muttered, wrapping an arm around Izuku's shoulder and pulling him closer. "You're a bottom Izu."

Izuku blushed, trying to push away from Shinso with a playful glare, though he didn't go very far, since Shinso kept his grip. "I am not!" Izuku whined, crossing his arms defiantly. "Yes, you are," Kaminari confirmed with a nod, he himself didn't really care about top or bottom, wasn't the highest of his priorities, but it was fun to tease the shorter boy.

"How would you even know that!" Izuku reasoned with a pout as Shinso leaned in closer. "Fine, why don't we find out?" Shinso smirked as Izuku's face lit up, he put his hands to his face and shook his head, "nu."

"He's too baby," Kaminari spoke up, very much amused with Izuku's reaction. "No I'm not!" Izuku growled, he didn't appreciate being called a bottom by his partners, they didn't have any proof and he wasn't about to give them any. "You're right Denki, he's just too baby..." Shinso repeated with a dramatic sigh as he stared off into space, a distant look in his eyes. "Stop it!" Izuku lightly punched the insomniac in the arm in a desperate attempt to get away. "Ok ok, let's not make him angry, he might not let us sleep with him," Kaminari shuttered, he loved the warmth and comfort Izuku gave him, and with Shinso there, he was basically one hundred percent cold resistant.

Izuku huffed, nodding his head, "yup, now stop being bullies-" Izuku squealed as Kaminari jumped off him and Shinso picked him up. The two slammed him on the bed and held him down with a smirk. Izuku giggled as Shinso littered soft kisses on his cheek, Kaminari just laid on top of them with a content sigh, he wished they could be like this every day, but his parents wouldn't allow it. It didn't make anything better that his father was disapproving of having more than one partner, his parents were arguing a lot because of that.

The other two must have noticed the drop in his mood, since they paused what they were doing and adjusted their position so that Kaminari was wrapped in a constricting hug. "No sad vibes allowed!" Izuku stated matter of factly, wrapping his arms protectively around the electric user and burying his face into the boys neck, tickling Kamianri's skin with his warm breaths.

Shinso smiled softly at the sight, cuddling up to both boys and closing his eyes, "Hitoshi, it's literally eleven thirty, you aren't going to sleep yet," Kaminari complained as the insomniac let out a sleepy grunt. "Let him sleep, he doesn't usually get much anyway, don't think I don't notice you sneaking away in the middle of the night to get food, you aren't slick," Izuku pointed a stern finger at the purple haired boy, a frown taking over his features. Shinso sighed sadly, "but I get hungry!" He complained, slightly muffled as his face was shoved into Izuku's side. "Then you should eat more for dinner, there's more ways to solve hunger than just missing out on sleep," Izuku turned his attention back to the yellow haired boy, running his fingers through the boys hair happily. Shinso nodded, "alright, I'll try," he mumbled, making Izuku crack a bright smile as he pecked the insomniacs cheek, quickly hiding his face in Kamianri's hair.