[47]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

Izuku slumped against the wall as he sat on his bed, the three of them were actually going on a date. He didn't know if he should be nervous, happy, or awkward. At the way he was going, it would be all three. "Hey Midoriya?" Izuku looked at his half open door, meeting the heterochromic eyes of Todoroki. "Yeah?" Izuku responded with a wavy smile, though it dropped as Todoroki sat next to him with a warning glare. "S-Sorry," Izuku muttered as Todoroki softened his gaze. "It's fine, how are you feeling from this morning?" Izuku blushed, having used makeup to cover the bruises not even an hour before Todoroki arrived. "I'm doing fine, I guess I'm a little anxious, but that's normal," Todoroki nodded, placing a somewhat comforting hand on the greenette's back.

"I heard you're going on a date with... Kaminari and Shinso," Todoroki looked to Izuku for confirmation, to which he nodded. "I'm just here to make sure you're going to be ok," Izuku tilted his head in confusion, looking to his left at the bi coloured boy. "Really? You seem like you don't care much for emotions..." Izuku looked back at his carpeted floor with a sad expression. "I don't, but seeing as my first date with Bakugo was really awkward, I just wanted to give you a heads up," Izuku pouted, laying back onto his bed with a sigh, "after this morning, it's definitely gonna be awkward," Izuku gave a dry laugh, running a finger over the covered hickeys. "You're right, good luck," Todoroki stood up, giving Izuku a small smile before leaving the anxious teen with his thoughts. 'This really is going to be a rollercoaster...' he thought to himself.

"Hey Midoriya, hey midoriya, HEY MIDORIYA!" Izuku jumped back at the sudden shout, he looked over to the yellow haired boy currently standing by the doorway with a smile, he wore a yellow turtle neck over a grey tshirt, with a darker grey pair of jeans. "You ready?" Kaminari jumped onto Izuku's bed, slinging an arm around his shoulder. "I already have everything planned out, I've talked to Shinso, he didn't seem too nervous, I just wanted to say, there's nothing to be worried about-" "he's an absolute child at heart, he'll make sure it isn't awkward," Shinso stood at the door with a black jacket unzipped with a white and black cat print tshit and purple beanie, the two had already gotten dressed and seemed surprisingly calm. "We'll give you ten minutes to get ready, cmon Denki," Kaminari winked at Izuku before skipping after the insomniac.

"Alright Izuku, it's ok, nothing to stress over at all..." Izuku ran a hand down his face with a sigh, standing up and shifting through his drawers to find something, anything date worthy. He didn't have too much, he still had to go clothes shopping, but he did have enough to be able to throw something together.

He ended up wearing a pinkish red shirt with a white tshirt underneath. He wore black skinny jeans and a white fluffy scarf, he decided to try harder to get a brush through his hair. After sitting there for another five minutes, simply trying to brush his hair, a head poked through his door. Refer to image above

"you trying to brush your hair?" Shinso asked, watching with amusement as the brush got stuck. "you aren't doing very well..." Izuku sent the insomniac a glare, "I'm doing my best," he muttered, pulling the brush free. "you want some help?" Izuku nodded, a pout painted on his face as the purple haired boy sat next to him.

Shinso gently grabbed the brush from the green haired boy, smirking as Izuku closed his eyes shut, bracing himself. Shinso as gently as possible, slid the brush the Izuku's green locks. After about ten minutes of nothing but brushing, Izuku's hair seemed ten times fluffier than before. "I'd say that was successful," Shinso smiled as Izuku ran his fingers through his hair without them getting caught in a knot.

"it feels like its been decades since I've actually had my hair properly brushed," Izuku stood up with a stretch, closely followed by Shinso. "We should probably meet up with Denki now, don't want to worry him," Izuku mumbled, taking Shinso's hand and pulling him down the hall and into the lounge room, where an anxious Kaminari was pacing. As soon as he saw the two, he let out a sigh of relief, "I thought I was being stood up for a second there," he muttered shyly. Shinso chuckled lightly, nudging Izuku, "nah, this nerd couldn't get a brush through his hair," Izuku blushed slightly, turning his head to the side to avoid eye contact.

"Alright then, I have everything planned out, I have my wallet and my phone... am I forgetting anything, right! My undeniable love for the two of you, ok I'm ready!" Kaminari giggled as the other two boys face's lit up. "Hold on a second," Izuku muttered, rushing back to his room to find his own money. He rushed back out, putting it in his pocket at the same time, "okie! I'm ready."

The trio had said goodbye to the others and made their way down the stairs. "Hey! Midoriya right? The manager talks highly of you!" A young boy was sitting behind the reception desk as the three were about to leave. "O-oh... really?" Izuku scratched his cheek awkwardly, he'd always felt uncomfortable around the reception lady, but he'd never voice it. "Yeah, she keeps gushing about how polite you are, it's kinda freaky though," Izuku sweat dropped, nodding his head in agreement with a sigh. "It really is..." Izuku mumbled, he felt two hands grip his own tightly.

"I'm sorry, who're we talking about?" Shinso spoke up, a cold gaze meeting the younger boys, causing him to tense up. "Uh, the um... the usual reception lady...?" Shinso nodded, meeting Kaminari's protective gaze before turning around and dragging Izuku with them, albeit gently. "Why didn't you tell us about her?" Kaminari asked, looking to his right at the greenette. "I just thought it wasn't important," Izuku answered truthfully, looking at the ground sheepishly. "Well tell us next time, if she's making you uncomfortable, you have to tell someone!" Kaminari complained, turning the trio around a corner with a skip in his step.

"You seem awfully happy today," Shinso commented, causing the yellow haired boy to turn to him. "And you aren't, I literally have two angels going out with me, I still can't believe you said yes!" Kaminari squealed, gaining strange looks from people passing by. "I'm a demon, how dare you," Shinso joked, sending a playful glare to the electric user. "Oh sorry, I have one angel and one soft demon going out with me, is that better?" Kaminari smirked. Izuku shook his head, "you're both angels in my eyes," he smiled brightly. The two others blushed, sheepishly laughing. "Oh! We're here!"