[11]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

-trigger warning-

"No!" Izuku shouted, staring at Bakugo in disbelief. Bakugo was still trying to teach the boy how to be angry, "I'm not swearing kacchan," he huffed, remembering the nickname Todoroki and him made up for the explosive blonde. "What the fuck did you just call me?" Bakugo asked, staring at Izuku with a bewildered expression, "k-kacchan..." Izuku trailed off, finding that the floor suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world. "You damn deku!" Bakugo stomped off without a second thought, grumbling to himself as he went off into the kitchen, presumably to get some food.

"Yo midoriya, what did you do, I need to know how to get Bakugo off my back," Kirishima walked up to Izuku, smiling mischievously, "I just called him kacchan, did I offend him?" The greenette asked, a concerned frown prospering itself on Izuku's face. "That's the calmest he's been in awhile, I think he actually liked that nickname!" Kirishima exclaimed, running off to find said teen, 'Ok then...'

Izuku sat on his bed in thought, 'if we're gonna start a band, we should have a name and lyric artist, as well as a stage manager' izuku thought. He sat up, taking out a notebook, flipping through his sketches and diary entries before he reached a brand new page, he grabbed out a pencil, scribbling down lyrics. He imagined how he'd be feeling if he were still with Hisashi, writing what he'd dream of happening as a twelve year old, how he wished to get away. His thought started to drift a little too deep, every beating he took for his mothers safety, it wasn't often, but sometimes Hisashi would come home drunk and angry, he's always been known as an angry driver. Izuku knew the full brunt of hisahsi's anger, the way that man ran his hands down the teens waist, squeezing his side until blood was gushing out. It had only happened once, but the memory would stick to him forever, he remembered it vividly, the face of pleasure from the older man, Izuku had tried to stop him, He had said no, but nothing would work. Long story short, Izuku could barely walk the next day.

His fists scrunched up, anger filling him, he'd just have to hope his roommates wouldn't walk in on his bad mood. He eyed the words that filled the page, reading them over and over, he barely understood what they meant, he couldn't quite pinpoint what he'd thought when writing this. But for some reason, he felt like he could relate to them, they were so full of hope that maybe if Izuku focused enough, he'd feel it too. He somehow knew the exact way he'd like to sing the song, although he wasn't sure what instruments to use, but he had devised a good enough rhythm for which the song could run.

"I'll check with the others, see if they could add some words or give some feedback, alter it so it was presentable, I should also make sure the others will be fine to play to it, but there's always the possibility they'd hate it and throw it away, I should copy the lyrics on a spare page, just in case someone were to destroy the other and if they altered this page then I'll add those alterations on to the spare copy..." Izuku continued his mumbling for about an hour or so, until there was a knock on the door. "You can come in if you want!" Izuku subtly shouted back, Shinso walked in, closing the door behind him. "How are you?" He asked casually, Izuku shrugged, "I'm ok-" Izuku's liveliness drained from his eyes, "how are you actually feeling?", Izuku responded without a second of hesitation, "bad." Shinso frowned, "could you elaborate?" Izuku continued, still under the influence of shinso's quirk, "I feel sad, like throwing myself of a third story building."

Silence filled the room, Shinso sat up, knocking over the spinning chair he was residing on. "What!?" Shinso lost control over Izuku, watching as the boy shook his head in confusion, "you ok Shinso?" The boy asked innocently. Shinso nodded quickly, not taking his eyes off the shorter boy in front of him as he backed out of the room, "yeah I'm fine, just need to talk to Todoroki about something!" Shinso rushed down the room and out of sight. The boy was confused, and slightly hurt by the purple hairs actions, turning back to his notebook, it felt like he blacked out for a few minutes. He was left wondering for the rest of the day about what had happened.