[50]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

Shinso and Izuku stood at the door, waving goodbye to their yellow haired partner. Kaminari had tried to convince his parents to let him stay, but sadly, they said no. Though they did say he could come say over the weekend. It was currently Friday, so they'd see the boy much sooner than expected.

"So, it's just us tonight hey?" Shinso nudged the greenette teasingly, Izuku lightly punched the insomniac on the shoulder, smirking. "I wanna sleep in my own bed for once, it feels like it's been forever since I've slept in it," Izuku sat down on the couch with a sigh, rubbing his forehead as his eyes drooped, half lidded. They'd been out for at least three and a half hours, and Izuku was exhausted. "You wanna sleep already? It's only seven," Shinso stated plainly, sitting on the couch next to the greenette. Shinso simply got a disgruntled groan as a response, in some kind of strange way, he found it hot.

"Wanna go to sleep now?" Izuku slowly nodded his head, too lazy to talk. Shinso smiled, gently picking the boy up and walking him down the hall, but instead of going to the green haired teens room, he opened the door to his own. "Mhmjmmm, Shinso... my rmm!" Izuku growled, he was sleep deprived and angry, he somewhat had a grip on his actions, but what slips out of his mouth is a whole different story.

Shinso laid the smaller on the bed before shifting through his drawers to find something comfortable to sleep in. He turned back to Izuku, only now noticing the winged boy asleep soundly, Shinso shook his head with a soft smile before stripping out of his previous clothes and sliding on his pyjamas. He turned around for the second time, seeing how Izuku had snuggled into the blankets and pillows with a comforting sigh.

Shinso smirked, happy the boy was in a cuddling mood since he wanted one of Izuku's love filled hugs. Shinso slipped the pillow away from the boys grip, replacing it with himself as Izuku let out a whine. "Gnight 'Zuku," Shinso nuzzled deeper into the small boys hair, feeling how the greenette adjusted his position to get comfortable before letting out a small sigh. Shinso didn't think he could be as happy as he was that day, he'd gone on a date with the cutest people in this universe, and now he was snuggling with one out of the two of his partners. He was just praying he didn't get another dream like the last, he got lucky yesterday since it wasn't too clear, but he couldn't get his hopes up.

———————————————————

Short chapter, I'm sorry. I wrote a chapter for a different bnha au and felt pretty drained, but I made sure to get one finished for you guys. Hope you enjoyed!

~Author~