[23]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

"Then my dad said I should just chuck it in the fuck it bucket and move on," Shinso ended, folding his arms angrily. Izuku was nodding along, listening intently to Shinso's venting until the kid was finished checking up on the cat. "So now you live by that saying?" Izuku asked, staring up at the purple haired boy, who nodded thoughtfully. A gentle bell sounded as the kid opened the door with the cat in his arms, a very annoyed cat. "Everything is ok, he had a few scratches, but apart from that, he's healthy, he's a male and has no owner as far as I can tell," the boy handed the cat to Izuku, who gladly took it, watching as the cat calmed down quickly. "That's great, thank you for the help, I was wondering wether we could take it in?" Izuku smiled at the kid, only now noticing the name tag on his shirt that read 'Monoma.'

Shinso took the cat as Izuku followed Monoma to sign papers, Shinso noticed how the blonde teen kept sneaking glances at Izuku's wings, he started to feel slightly irritated. "Just sign here and here, if you'd like the things you'd need, like food and toys, you could get some from the store that's just down the road," Monoma explained, putting a 'friendly' hand on Izuku's back and fiddling with a feather. "Thanks a lot, we should be heading off now, bye Monoma!" Izuku shouted as he left the building, following after Shinso towards the car. "I don't like that guy..." Shinso started, glancing back at the teen through the window, "he seems suspicious." Izuku shrugged, "I don't know, we shouldn't judge him just because he seems like a sketchy person," Izuku reasoned, opening the passenger door after taking the cat from Shinso. "I also didn't realise you had a license," Izuku pet the cat as they left the parking lot. "I've managed to hide it from the others, specifically Kaminari, that guy would make me drive him every where, plus, I'm still on my P's," Shinso turned right and headed towards the store. "That's reason enough," Izuku took one look at the store and shuddered to himself, it wasn't that it was bad, it was just a strange colour scheme, and the outside looks nothing like a convenience store.

"Are you sure this is it?" Izuku asked, worry filling his tone. "This is the only store on the block, this is it..." he stepped out of the car, Izuku followed after much convincing. "I still don't realise why you needed to come," Shinso looked at the cat in Izuku's arms, "I just don't like the feel of this place," Izuku answered, looking at the items on the shelves of each isle. "Fair enough," Shinso stopped at the animal feed area, looking at each option. "This is the best quality they have," Izuku picked up a relatively large bag, reading the ingredients.

"Then you should get it, such a beautiful cat deserves the best," The two teens spun around, coming face to face with a blonde girl. The amount of blonde people they were seeing today was far too many. The girl had two buns and a wide smile, she was staring directly into Izuku's eyes. "Wouldn't want to disappoint such a pretty kitty," she chirped, stepping towards the two, she ran a hand over Izuku's cheekbone. "Uh, o-ok then," Izuku stepped back, half hiding behind Shinso. The girl looked up at the insomniac as if she only just noticed he were there, "oh," she said simply. "What do you think you're doing Toga?" A man wearing a blue hood approached the three teens, eyeing Izuku and Shinso before turning to the girl. "Why are you harassing these two gentlemen," the man said, spitting the words out like venom. "But Shiggy, the green haired ones cute, look at his pretty eyes!" She squealed, edging towards Izuku lustfully. "Back off crazy, we can't be attacking people in a store you dunce," a man that resembled purple burnt toast put a hand on Shinso's shoulder, pushing a little too hard for it to be friendly.

Shinso glared up at the black haired male threateningly, "back off," he snarled, stepping in front of the smaller boy and kitten. "We aren't going to hurt you kid," the man took his hand off Shinso's shoulder, "you can call me Dabi, this is Toga and the crusty bitch is Shigaraki, watch out for Toga though, she's a thirsty thot with a blood kink," Dabi pointed to each person respectively. Shinso huffed, "I don't care who you are, just back off!" Shinso growled. "What's going on over here- Shigaraki, Toga, Dabi, stop causing trouble or you're all grounded," a man made of mist and wearing a business suit glided down the hall, pulling the three away from the shocked teens. "I'm so sorry about these three, I can't leave them for five minutes, my names Kurogiri, a pleasure to meet you," Izuku stood up next to Shinso, smiling at Kurogiri. "Hi, I'm Deku, and this is Oshi, it's great to meet you!" Izuku glanced at Shinso expectantly, "o-oh, yes, hi, it's nice to meet you," Shinso hesitated, recovering from the shock in a matter of seconds.

Kurogiri smiled at the two, turning to Toga with an angry parent stare, "and you! You know better than to prey on such an innocent looking boy, you probably scared Deku
half to death, where did I go wrong?" Kurogiri gives a genuine apologetic smile. "As a sorry, I could buy you the cat food if you'd like," Izuku shook his head, "that's ok, we don't need your money, I'm just happy you weren't about to kill us, I was genuinely scared," Izuku said his goodbyes to the four, pulling Shinso off with him. "I swear to god they seemed familiar," Shinso muttered to himself, glancing back at the group who were watching them leave.

That Toga girl seemed like she was about to pounce on the green haired boy, which gave Shinso a strong nauseous feeling. "Let's just be great full they didn't kill us," Izuku whispered to the insomniac as he paid for the items, after much convincing, Shinso wasn't happy about the smaller boy paying. "Let's just get out of here as fast as we can," Shinso had begun to pull Izuku out of the store and towards their car. After buckling up, the two began their trek back to the apartment. After having multiple strange encounters that day, both of the boys were rather shaken, but that didn't stop them from playing with the cat that they had decided to name Lumine.