[16]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

When Bakugo had said that they were dealing with his bare room the next day, Izuku hadn't thought he really meant it. But here they were, stood in the middle of a random store the angry blonde had dragged him to. "Anything interest you?" He asked, crossing his arms with an unapproachable scowl resting contently on his features. Izuku shook his head sadly, "I'm not quite sure, I've never really had anything in my room before, plus, I don't have much money after moving in-" Bakugo sighed angrily, "I already told you I'd pay ya damn nerd!" He gripped the smaller boys wrist, pulling him into a shop filled with real and fake flowers, vines and animals. Izuku gasped, he ran towards the back left corner, eyeing the flowers that lined the walls, he picked a few different colours, mainly consisting of blues, greens and purples. "These are nice!" He commented happily, skipping towards the moody teen, "alright, anything else, the vines would match the flowers, not that I care," Bakugo grumbled.

After Izuku had picked a few vines to go with the flowers, he told Bakugo he was done. "Finally, let's pay and get the fuck out of here," he muttered, snatching the fake flowers and vines, paying and leaving with minimum interaction. "Kacchan, I could have given you some of the money, you didn't have to pay for all of it-" Bakugo slapped a hand over the smaller boys mouth, "shut the fuck up, I already told you I'm paying!" He shouted, unlocking his car so they could leave.

The car ride back was full of bickering, Bakugo hated every song that played on the radio, complaining how he'd already heard them a million times before. "Mind if I play something?" Izuku asked, looking up at the blonde male who was still focused on the road in front of them. "Just don't play something crapy, and keep your phone out of view, I don't wanna get fined!" He shouted, huffing irritatedly at the slow driver in front of them.

Izuku connected his phone to the radio, playing the nightcore version of 'faster car'. He'd enjoyed listening to nightcore if he needed his spirits lifted. "Try not to hold me down, feel alive when I'm in this town~" the greenette sung in a hushed voice, trying not to annoy the blonde any further. "Look at those beautiful stars I wanna drive a faster car~."

They parked in the area that was made for people that were accomodating at the apartment complex. "Now let's fix that fucking bare room of yours!" Bakugo growled, stomping over to the large double doors, holding one open for the  winged boy. "Thanks kacchan!" Bakugo made a 'tch' sound before continuing to stomp up the stairs and to apartment 127. Bakugo blasted the door open, getting irritated sighs from the four people in the room. "Hey bakubro!" Kaminari shouted, giving Bakugo a hug before jumping at Izuku. "Kiri, Shinso and Todoroki told me what you guys talked about yesterday, what a bummer you have such an asshat father, what was his name hisasscheeks, no Hisashi? That doesn't matter anymore, you have us to brotect you!" Izuku giggled, "brotect?" The boy questioned. "Hell yeah, it's like protect but instead, you're protecting a bro!" Kaminari led midroiya into the apartment, his arm slung around the smallers shoulders. "I think hisasscheeks might just be the best thing I've ever heard," Bakugo smirked, "knowing your life, it would be." Bakugo sent Todoroki a death glare, "I'm fucking sorry!? You wanna fucking die!?" Bakugo sprinted towards Todoroki, who froze the enraged Pomeranian in his place. "Don't challenge someone you know you can't beat," he said simply, walking off into the side room, also known as the music room.

"So Kaminari, why're you here today?" Izuku asked, sliding the already melting ice block to the side, he was being honest when he thought that Bakugo actually looked like an angry caveman. "usually when you're over, there's a reason." Denki nodded happily, "we're gonna attempt to record a song today, if you're ok with that," Izuku nodded excitedly. "As long as it isn't a song of your choice, not after last time," Izuku shuddered at the thought of singing that one song whom shall not be named.

Kaminari pouted playfully, "finnneeeee," he whined, jumping off the couch and into the kitchen. Shinso stood up, Kirishima following closely behind, "wanna go decorate your room?" He asked, pointing to the bags of different coloured flowers, vines and a set of soft yellow fairy lights. "Sure! Let's go!" Izuku's wings were flapping slightly, his mood had changed drastically since he moved in, his emotions were beyond the moon as he partly walked partly flew towards his room with two of his roommates trailing behind.