31: I Love You Too Cry Baby

Zacznij od początku

Izuku giggled "I love you too cry baby"

"Haaaah! I'm no fucking cry baby you are you beautiful asshole!" Katsuki yelled pulling Izukus cheek.

"Owww. Kacchaaaaan! Stooop it huuuuurts" Izuku wined.

Katsuki stopped then kissed Izuku and she kissed back.

Katsuki licked Izukus bottom lip asking for entrance which was greatly axcepted. Katsuki slipped his tongue into Izukus mouth and there tongues fought and of course Katsuki won. Katsukis tongue explored every inch of Izukus mouth leaving nothing untouched.

Izuku moaned into the kiss from the amazing feeling of Katsukis tongue licking every part of her mouth.

They broke the kiss with only a string of saliva connecting them.

"Kacchan~" Izuku said with lustful eyes.

Katsuki knew what Izuku wants but he can't do it until she's healed.

"Damn Deku, don't show me such a look when you know we can't fucking do it until your healed" Katsuki growled wanting to look away but can't.

"You won't have to put it in" Izuku smirked and got closer to Katsukis ear and whispered "How about I suck you off~" she said before kissing his neck.

Katsuki blushed "Fucking Deku just do it"

Izukus face lit up as she crawled her way onto Katsukis lap noticing Katsuki wasn't fully hard yet so she started grinding on him and kissed him but heated it.

Katsuki grunts and groans because of how good Izukus grinding on his member.

Izuku breaks the kiss because Katsuki was now hard, hard. Izuku got off of Katsuki and slowly went down to Katsukis member. She pulled out his member and there was already some pre cum so she sucked it off.

Izuku kissed and licked around Katsukis member for a while then started sucking him off. She started slowly bobbing her head but then Katsuki graved Izukus head and pulled her hair a bit then slammed her head down on his member which caused Izuku to moan by the feeling of Katsukis member hitting her throat.

"F-fuck~ Deku~" Katsuki grunts.

Izuku bobbed her head faster and faster as she watched Katsuki groan which was satisfying to watch so she went even faster and moaned every time the tip of Katsukis member would hit the back of her throat.

"Shit! D-deku~ I'm gonna...~" Katsuki groaned loud as he came in Izukus mouth.

Izuku swallowed it without second thoughts and smirked "Just as good as I remember~"

Katsuki chuckled and picked up his pants "Yeah, yeah I'm fucking good now let's go to bed"

Izuku took off her bra and put on the hoodie Katsuki was gonna put on her. She then took off her pants before getting to bed cuddling with Katsuki and falling to sleep.

========

"Um they really need to keep it down" Kirishima said while blushing.

Mina chuckled "They really do love each other" Mina smiled.

Kirishima looked at Mina and blushed even more because of her smile "Y-yeah I-I guess th-they do!" Kirishima chuckled nervously.

Mina looked over at Kirishima and seen that he was completely red that his face matched his hair.

"Kiri, um I was wondering. When are we gonna do it?" Mina asked looking down with a blush covering her cheeks.

Kirishima turned his head over to Mina and softly smiled "Mina, we can do it when your ready"