28.

My alarm blares as I slowly pull into consciousness. A strong arm is wrapped around my waist. One that I'm beginning to come rather accustomed to. I roll over a small smile on my face.

"Wake up." I say pushing Seths hair back from his face. He doesn't move an inch, stuck in a deep sleep. I reach over him to grab my phone and turn the stupid alarm off before scrolling through my phone. Rolling back over so I'm snuggled against Seth again, his even breathes tickling my neck.

I do my streaks, scroll through my insta and put my phone back down. Graduation was at 2. We had to be at school at 11. It was now 6:30. I knew Seth didn't have a lot to do to get ready so I just decided to leave him sleeping. I climbed out of his arms plopping myself down in front of the mirror. I begin doing my makeup up carefully and slowly. It was going to take me an hour at least today. It was graduation after all.

I leave my braids in letting the curls sit.

"Good morning." Seths sleepy voice says as he rubs his eyes. I turn around in my seat to see him yawning snuggled comfortably in my duvet.

"Morning." I say with a small smile. He holds out his arms. I just roll my eyes and start towards him. Slipping into bed besides him, carefully not to smudge my makeup of which the setting spray was still drying.

"I like the makeup." Seth says eyeing me carefully.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile reaching my hand up and brushing his hair away from his face again. He closes his eyes in pleasure.

"What's the time?" Seth mutters.

"Around 7:20 I think." I say pulling out my phone.

"7:30." He corrects peeking into my phone. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry your royal highness." I say sarcastically. He chuckles and opens my phone tapping in my password.

"It's surprisingly unnerving that you know my password." I say carefully as he taps to camera and begins spamming. Our faces are bent over my phone as my phone is resting between us. I make a funny face while Seth does the same. Seth makes one of them my wallpaper and I just chuckle.

"When do I get a first date?" I ask him kissing the tip of his nose.

"I was thinking about that. We have graduation today. And then we leave for the graduation trip tomorrow. So after then?" Seth says skeptically.

"Damn that's a long time." I say with a small sigh.

"Only a week." Seth says with a sly grin. I raise my eyebrows at him. He chuckles and kisses me softly again.

"Your going to ruin my makeup." I say with a chuckle as I pull back.

"Oops." Seth says unapologetically kissing my neck playfully. I chuckle and try to push him away.

"Your so mean." Seth pouts before planting a quick kiss on my lips before pulling back.

"Your mean." I say with a roll of my eyes before pressing my lips to Seths. Playful kisses pass between us before his arm that's snakes around my lower back pulls me towards him. Our kissing turns passionate. Seth rolls on top of me, bracing his weight so he doesn't squash me as our mouths dance. I run my hand down his bare back bringing them up over his shoulders and down his front. Tracing his abs carefully.

"Hey Lacey can I please borrow your black heels?" Molly says pushing open the door quickly. Seth and I pull apart, our heads snapping to Molly. "Oh well actually maybe I'll come back later." Molly says with a grin.

"No no it's fine you can wear them. They're in my wardrobe." I say hurriedly. She grins and pulls open my wardrobe and grabs the heels. I sit up as Seth rolls off me.