33.

"Yeah ok. I'm here." Bea calls as she walks into my room. Turning her head at the sight of Seth and me making out.

"Sorry," I say pulling away from Seth. Seth rolls off me and I adjust myself so I'm curled up in his arms. Facing Bea who plonks herself down on the side of my bed.

"College," I said blatantly.

"Ahh," Bea says with a nod.

"Where do you think you want to go?" I ask her, wincing.

"Well, I thought Georgetown was the top option," Bea says looking at me sceptically. Like she knows what's coming.

"It's an option. I made a pros and cons list and I think for me that.. uh Louisiana state will be better suited for my education. There are way more opportunities with Louisiana than Georgetown." I say cautiously before rambling before she can get a word in.

"Right. So, the fact Seth is going to Louisiana has nothing to do with it?" Bea asks, a hint of sarcasm and aggression in her voice.

"Regardless of whether Seth and I were dating. I would still be having this conversation with you. I don't know, I just feel like the Georgetown option is not as, opportunistic, Louisiana." I reply, trying to ease the aggression before something bad happens.

"Wow. You know you really are manipulative. Get what you want and bail out immediately after." Bea says angrily.

"I'm sorry. What? What am I trying to manipulate you to do? I'm making MY college choice, I'm trying to inform you that I won't be going to Georgetown and I'm telling you all the reasons why. Seth has nothing to do with this I'm not bailing on you I'm looking at it realistically and choosing the option better suited to me. You can twist that any which way you want. But you should know I'm not going to Louisiana for Seth." I say angrily. Annoyed at her empty accusations.

Bea sighs to herself.

"Ok yeah, your right. I'm sorry. That was a dick move on my behalf. I think I knew it too. I just don't want that to start becoming a thing. You choosing Seth over me every time." Bea says, giving Seth an apologetic smile.

"I won't," I say with a firm nod.

"Personally I don't mind being chosen as the favourite." Seth pipes up cheekily. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"We all know I'm the favourite," Bea says looking confident.

"Actually Trina's my favourite," I say with an apologetic shrug. Seth slaps my thigh and Bea shoves my shoulder softly.

"I'm being bullied by the Nixon twins," I say holding my hands up protectively.

"As you should be," Seth says with a grin pulling me against him and kissing my neck briefly.

"Gross. Is Molly here?" Bea asks curiously.

"Molly! Chase!" I call out, waiting for a response. They both come in a few seconds later looking slightly dishevelled.

"Hi, Mols," Bea says holding out her arms for a hug. Molly chuckles and half jumps into Beas's arms, pushing Bea back onto the bed.

"Hi," Molly says before rolling off her, perching on the end of the bed, gesturing for Chase to join her.

"Geez, all of these girl cooties," Seth says with a half shudder.

"You don't half mind swapping cooties with Lacey." Bea points out nonchalantly.

"That's because she's practically a boy anyway," Seth says teasingly. I elbow him behind me and he chuckles. "I'm kidding," Seth says resting his chin on my shoulder apologetically.