4.

"Ok guys. Back to being silent. This is detention, not a social time." Mr Ford announces as he marches in.

Detention drags on, and finally after what feels like forever, Mr Ford allows us to take our leave. 

I make my way outside where the guys shuffle out. Tommy stalks down the hallway but the other boys hang back.

"Where are you guys off to?" Carlos asks as we turn towards the field.

"Soccer," Seth and I say in unison.

"Sure," I say gesturing for them to follow.

They fall into stride with us again. I take them to the bleachers and put my bag down and unzip it. I pull off my t-shirt revealing my sports bra and pull off my jeans revealing some Nike pros. I pull my hair into a high ponytail and put my soccer shoes on. Seth disappears off into the changing rooms.

"Woah I thought you were stripping for us," Carlos says a cheeky grin on his face.

"Maybe I would," I say jokingly.

"I'm going to go train. Feel free to leave at any time if you want. Soccer trainings are pretty boring." I say to them politely.

"No, but the view is great," Carlos says looking me up and down hungrily. I grin at him before waving and making my way over to my team.

Training is pretty easy today. 

"So who're the hotties?" Callie asks gesturing to the guys watching us on the bleachers.

"Carlos and his mates. They wanted to watch. God knows why." I say.

"Look in the mirror. You'll find out" Bea says dribbling the ball.

"Mind if I'm a little late to our movie night?" I ask Bea and Callie with a grin.

"You sneaky girl. Absolutely go get 'em, tiger." Bea says grinning at me.

"Dev is kinda cute," Callie says thoughtfully throwing him a quick glance. While we warm up.

"He might be coming to the party," I say with a small grin. Callie grins back at me.

I stretch out my hip flexors while we chat. Callie eyeing up Dev. 

Coach calls for the practice to finish and I make my way to the bleachers where the guys are.

"Your pretty good then," Carlos says falling in to step beside me. Dev and Monty stay behind chatting to Callie and Bea.

"I try," I say with a grin, taking a sip of my drink bottle.

"Was there a little showing off going on there?" Carlos asks knowingly.

"There may have possibly been," I say with a small smirk.

"You free tonight?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Mainly. I have a few hours before I have to be anywhere." I say casually.

"Should come to hang at mine if you want?" He asks.

"That'd be great. You got a shower I can use though. I stink." I say with a small laugh.

"Yeah. Mind sharing though." He asks with a grin.

"You know my rules," I say giving him a look as he leads me towards his car.

1. No showers.

2. No sleepovers.

I hear Seth's voice behind me.

"Where's Lace going?" He asks Bea.

"With Carlos. She's coming to ours after." Bea replies easily as Carlos opens the door for me.