8.

"Wakey wakey." I hear a voice say shaking my shoulders. A sharp pain shoots through my head as my eye's catch a glimpse of the light pouring into the room.

"Wow she's really out of it." Another voice says.

"Fuck off," I mutter pulling the duvet up over my head, my head pounding.

"Lacey. You can go back to sleep soon. You just have to go get in Bea's bed." Seth's voice coo's gently.

"Ok ok." I groan sitting up, not opening my eyes. I rub my eyes opening them gently. "Hi Luke," I said wincing.

"Hi." He says grinning at me.

"Could you not fucking yell," I say as I move past him making my way towards Bea's room. I pull open her door and slip into her bed before falling asleep again easily.

***

"You guys need to get up." A deep voice says from the doorway.

"Fuck off," Bea says from besides me.

"There's pancakes." Luke's voice says.

"If I eat I'm going to vomit." I groan. I hear someone lean over us and pull the curtains over. The minute the light streams in the pain in my head turns up a few levels.

"Fucking hell." I groan.

"Turn it off." Bea moans.

"You two are useless," Seth says chuckling.

"Get in the shower. Both of you." Luke suggests. I flip him off and sit up. My head swirling. I wait until the room stops spinning before getting out of bed. I make my way towards the bathroom.

***

"Callie and Dev were in our guest room," Bea says with a chuckle as she picks at her pancake.

"Oh my god really," I exclaim as Bea nods.

"Callie the naughty girl," I say tutting. "How many videos from last night are there?" I ask with a wince as I pick up my phone.

My eyes were still struggling to be open. I just wanted to close them and sleep to get rid of this fucking headache.

"A few. I haven't looked at them yet." Bea says. There's a group chat with all the embarrassing photos and videos from last night.

It was a Nixon party tradition.

I scroll through. 

There's a video of Seth teaching me how to play pool that it looks like Lenny or Arlo took. There's a video of me making out with Carlos. As well as around 23 other videos of the night's antics.

"Wow. Eventful." I say giving the phone back to Bea.

"Yeah. Any good ones of you?" Bea asks me. I catch Seth's eye in the mirror.

"No. Just a pool video, and one of Carlos and I." I say with a small shrug.

"Pool video of you and Seth?" She asks, wincing.

"Yeah," I say cautiously. She sighs but doesn't say anything else.

"Are you only wearing underwear under that t-shirt?" Bea asks me, a sketchy look.

"Yeah" I say grinning.

"Oh. Uh your mom's here." Seth calls as he makes his way out of the dining room, gesturing to the hickey on my neck.

"Shit. Does she know I'm awake?" I ask. And throw Seth a light glare as a mix of emotions contort his face.

"Yeah. They asked us to wake you up." Luke says with a wince.