29.

"Ok call me as much as you can. I'll see you in a week." My dad says hugging me tightly.

"See you dad love you. Say bye to Molly for me." I say with a grin as I climb into the back of the car. Luke and Bea are in the front. Seth is squashed between Callie and I.

I close the door behind me as Luke pulls out of the driveway.

"How longs the drive?" Bea asks turning back to ask Callie.

"2 hours." Callie says pulling out a bag of Cheetos.

"Oh my god you brought Cheetos?!" Luke exclaims excitedly. Callie chuckles and hands them to Bea who opens them and hands some to Luke.

"Would you like some Cheetos?" Bea offers Seth and I. I shake my head and Seth does too. Bea nods and returns them back to Callie, not before giving Luke another handful.

I put my AirPods into my ear, press play on my music and curl up in my seat. Closing my eyes as the car bumps beneath me.

I feel Seth lace his fingers through mine and keeping my eyes closed I smile softly. One of the AirPods are removed from my ears and I peek open one eye to see Seth pulling a face as he puts one of my AirPods into his ear. I just chuckle and shake my head.

"This music is so sad." Seth says pulling a face.

"It's not. It's meaningful." I say shaking my head closing my eyes again. Seths finger runs back and forth along the back of my hand.

Bea and Luke sing obnoxiously to some music at the front laughing and Callie has her nose buried in a book. And that's how it remains for the two hours.

***

"The boys house is a block over right?" Bea asks me as we stuff our clothing into the wardrobe her Callie and I were sharing for the weekend.

"Yep. It's easily within walking distance." Callie says with a nod as she pulls out her makeup bag.

"This place is gorgeous." I say peering out the large double glass door sliders. It's a very typical bach that leads right onto the beach.

Our room was quite large, two double beds were carefully positioned at one end of the room, then closer to the doors there was a little coffee table seating area. All decorated in soft blue's and yellows. Other girls had asked for the top level rooms but Bea Callie and I had settled for this room which lead straight onto the golden sand beach.

"What time are the boys coming over?" I ask as I pull out my special bikini staring at it and considering it before shaking my head and swapping it for a plain forrest green bikini.

"Whenever they're done unpacking they said." Bea says with a shrug, tying her hair into a messy bun throwing on her oversized shades. She had pulled on her neon pink bikini and a white coverup.

"Ok hurry up I want to go for a swim." Callie nags me. I hold my hands up in surrender before I head into the bathroom to change. As I return Bea and Callie are sitting on the beds waiting patiently.

I grab a towel before following them out the door onto the beach.

"Are you swimming?" Bea asks me as we lay down our towels.

"We're at the beach? Of course I'm going to swim." I say with a chuckle as I begin to head towards the water. Callie in tow.

"I'm going to tan first." Bea says nodding towards her towel.

"Okay see you in a bit." I call as Callie and I get further away.

"So what is happening with you and Seth?!" Callie asks excitedly as soon as we are out of earshot from Bea.