3.

"You know what I genuinely think," Seth says as he pulls open the caramello chocolate. He had retrieved quite a handful of snacks, as well as a couple of hoodies for both of us.

"What do you genuinely think?" I ask him, my voice laced with curiosity.

"That you don't think white chocolate is the best. You're just lying to me." He replies with a grin. I roll my eyes.

"You Seth Nixon. Are a dreamer." I say reaching out to take some Caramello chocolate off him.

"Uh uh. I thought you didn't like it." He asks me with a smirk, holding it high above his head.

"I never said that. I said I liked white chocolate better." I scoff, smacking his arm softly.

"If you admit that caramello is better. You can have some." He says with a grin, taking a bite out of the chocolate like the heathen he is.

My mouth drops open.

"Fine, Caramello is better than white chocolate," I say rolling my eyes.

"Good girl." He says holding the chocolate up to my mouth.

Jesus.

"I'm not biting into it like a heathen," I say with a roll of my eyes. He pulls it away and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Bite? Or nothing." He says raising his eyebrows at me challengingly. I sigh and open my mouth and take a bite of it.

"White Chocolate is still better," I say after swallowing.

"Lace. You break my heart." Seth says with a roll of his eyes.

"You'll live princess," I say sticking my tongue out at him.

He grins at my immaturity.

"Ok, I want some more," I say holding out my hand for him to pass me the chocolate.

Seth puts it into my hand and I break off the uneven bitten pieces so it's a normal block once again. He holds his hand out for it again but I break off a few pieces and hand them to him. He stares at them in his hand.

"You are so mean to me." He says with a shake of his head and a grin.

"You put up with me anyway," I reply with a grin before putting the chocolate beside me, as far away from the heathen as possible.

"I do," Seth says looking back up to the sky, a small smile playing on his lips.

We talk for hours, laughing, arguing playfully, each night we get closer and closer together, taking in each other's warmth blanketing us from the cold night air.

"How are things with Mia?" I say to try and ease the tension.

"It's weird, like she's cool but I'm getting a bit sick of her." Seth says letting out a sigh. 

"Rough," I say softly.

"Mmm," Seth says gently. "What about Carlos?" Seth asks raising his eyebrows at me his eyes half-closed.

"No. We're not together. Have the whole no string attached going on." I say with a shrug.

"Why not a relationship, you two seem chummy?" Seth asks raising his eyebrows at me.

"Not really a relationship girl. Wouldn't be able to handle it mentally." I reply, shrugging it off. Seth peers at me, as if attempting to read me.

"Did Tommy change that for you? I mean you used to be obsessed with romance novels and movies." Seth asks quietly, as if not wanting to tread on anything unwanted.