20.

"Lacey." My dad says warningly, raising his eyebrows at me as I climb the stairs of the bleachers to where they were sitting.

"I know dad I know." I say with a small sigh as Leroy and Jacob ruffle my hair.

I sling myself into an empty seat between Bea and Leroy. Looking down the aisle. There's an empty seat between Jacob and Dad.

"Where's mom?" I ask dad.

"Not here." Jacob says drawing his lips into a thin line.

"Molly?" I ask confused as to her whereabouts.

"Her boyfriend." Leroy says jokingly pointing to Molly who's chatting to a junior reaching for his bag.

"Right. Don't give her the big brother, dad talk please." I say with a small chuckle as all three of the males give me a look. "That was bad enough for me with Tommy."

"How was hanging out with your boyfriend?" Leroy asks me.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I remind him with a roll of my eyes as I scan the players on the team in search of Seth.

"So you weren't sitting on Seth's legs and him holding your hands?" Jacob asks with a chuckle. I look past them at my dad who only chuckles, still looking forwards to the warm-up.

"I was fidgeting and angry, he was making sure I was alright." I say with a roll of my eyes, returning my eyes to Seth on the field. "You guys are so set on us but it's really not like that." 

Seth's hands rest on his hips as he points and shouts things at his team authoritatively. His hair messily across his eyes as he runs his hand through it.

Wow.

His eyes move up and search the bleachers like he's looking for someone. He spots me and gives me a nod. Well maybe it's to Bea, but she's looking at her phone.

I give him a wave back anyway. He grins and returns his attention to the game.

After a while, the whistle blows and the players make their way to the field to begin their game. I watch as the ball flies back and forth, like a tug of war. The opponent school boy's team is a lot better than their girls. Much like ours to say.

"I'm going to grab some food would you like some?" Bea asks standing up and grabbing her wallet not long after the second half commences.

"No thanks." I reply with an appreciative smile. She offers to the others before taking her leave. As she starts up the stands Molly comes up from the bottom. Wearing a boys hoodie. She goes to push past me towards her seat but I grab her hand and pull her down into the seat where Bea was sitting.

"Spill." I say looking at her expectingly with a grin. She immediately blushes.

"Chase Saunders." She says trying to hide a smile.

"No shit!" I say excitedly. I had heard only good things about this boy. I'd talked to him a few times in passing.

"I know." Molly says with a grin.

"Aww Molls that's so good I'm so happy for you." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Now Bea and Luke finally have to finally get together, and don't even get me started on you and Seth." Molly says with a roll of her eyes.

"Me and Seth aren't going to happen. He doesn't like me like that, I don't like him like that. Bea would never that happen." I say with a small sigh and look to the field. Shouts fill my ears as there's some pushing and shoving on the field.

I spot the number of our teams and immediately I stand up. Suddenly I spot the broad figure I've come to look for so often, his arm pulls back and my heart rises in my throat. A loud thwack meets my ears as his fist connects to his opponents.