5.

"Can you pass me the flour?" Seth asks me pointing to the box of flour beside me.

With a grin, I take off the lid and pick up some and as he reaches out to grab it I put the flour in his hand. His head snaps to his hand immediately before he grins at me and in one quick stride, presses the flour onto my face.

"You cow!" I exclaim grabbing a handful of the flour. Seth grabs my hand and holds it still.

"You don't want to do that Lace," Seth says seriously moving to stand in between my legs.

"Ok fine," I say pretending to go to drop the flour. He lets go of my hand and in one swift move, I slap my hand to his face, letting flour cover it.

"Lace, I warned you." He says blinking a few times before launching into action and grabbing a hand of flour and putting it in my hair.

I grab another hand and slather it across his bare chest. He grins as I try to bat him off as he threatens to put some down the back of my T-shirt. He's still standing in between my legs grinning as I try holding his arms away from me, but he overpowers me.

I stare into his eyes, a grin on my face. A grin plastering his own face. I reach for an egg stealthily as we stare into each other's eyes, grinning. In one swift move, I smack an egg onto the top of his head.

It drips slowly down his face. I immediately jump off the bench attempting to make my run away, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. He wraps an arm around me, leaning over me holding me in place as he reaches for an egg. I try and wriggle free but his grip is too hold. He smacks an egg on my head and I squeal in between laughter as the cool egg drips down my face.

A movement at the door makes us stop and our heads snap towards it.

"Hey, guys. Love to see the cooking is going well." Callie's voice says sarcastically from the doorway. I immediately jump away from Seth as he releases me and stands up straight.

"Uh," I say a sheepish smile on my face.

"You guys sure know how to make a mess," Dallas says looking around. I look around. There's flour and egg everywhere...

Oops.

Trina walks in at that moment and her eyes widen. Before she catches sight of Seth and me standing there sheepishly.

"Go shower," Trina says pointing to the downstairs bathroom.

"Then you're coming to clean this up." She says sternly. I nod and grab a towel.

"I got the first shower," I call to Seth as I throw him a towel.

"No way. I can't go upstairs to shower. And this egg is set in my hair as we speak." Seth argues.

"Just both of you. In the shower. Clothes on. In the dryer after. Callie could you go grab some clothes from Bea's room for Lacey. Dallas could you get Seth some clothes from his room. I don't want them going on the white carpets." Trina informs them shaking her head at us.

"Shower with Seth?" I ask scrunching my nose up in disgust.

"You're making more of a mess as you stand here the both of you, more for both of you to clean up. Now hop to it." Trina says. An amused smile played on her face. It's like the time when we were kids. Seth and I, were meant to throw out a cake batter that had split, Trina was making a cake for Bea and Seth's 13th. And so we took out the two large bowls, and right before I went to tip it into the large outdoor sink, I felt this goop flop onto my head and slowly trickle down my back. I got him back, and it resulted in the same thing. Clothes on the shower. It was fine because we were thirteen then. Things shouldn't be now.