10.

"You could have been hurt or injured." Bradley yells at, presumably Seth, as I make my way inside the Nixon household.

I drop my bag down and Trina turns her head towards me from where she's standing next to Bradley who are both facing Seth.

"Hi, honey. You look gorgeous this morning." Trina says gently making her way over to me.

"You are to go straight to school, then straight to detention, then to practice then straight home." I hear Bradley say in the background.

"Thank you. Had a bit of extra time this morning. Jacob and Leroy are still getting adjusted to the time, woke me up." I lie gently.

"I love the top. Where is it from?" Trina asks wiggling her eyebrows.

Trina owns a boutique. My mom, Bea and I all get our clothing from it. She has some really really cute things.

"Haha Trina. From the best boutique in the state where else?" I say grinning at her.

"Not sure it's the best in the state but thank you love." She says softly. Returning to a semi made breakfast. That she must have started before Seth came home.

"Can I help with anything?" I say as she starts whipping some eggs with some milk and cheese.

"Would you like to lay some bacon out on some trays?" She asks.

"Sure," I say pulling out a tray and the bacon from the fridge. I put it on the tray and into the oven. Turning the grill up to high.

Bradley comes in and makes himself a coffee as he and Trina talk about Seth's punishment. The poor boy.

It's your fault.

I remind myself.

"Is that bacon?" Seth says sniffing the air as he walks into the kitchen.

"It sure is," Trina says. Seth's eyes stop on me and he looks me up and down subtly. I look away to pretend I don't see. But I definitely did.

Gotcha Seth.

"Well, it smells delicious." He says taking a seat on the barstool.

"You're up early Lacey?" Seth asks me a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you know. Jacob and Leroy are home and they're not used to the timezone so they were up very early." I say giving him a smirk.

"I was also at a friends house and came home early to get my clothes for school." I finish raising my eyebrows at him slightly.

"Yeah well, Seth over here. Got caught sneaking in at extraordinary hours this morning." Trina says sternly.

I mouth towards Seth. 'I am so sorry. He shrugs and gives me a small smile.

"Isn't that right Seth." Trina reprimands turning away from the pot where she is stirring the scrambled eggs.

"Yes, mom." He says rolling his eyes. I give him an apologetic smile.

I pull the bacon out of the oven with the oven mitts and put it on to some prepared paper towels to wipe away the oil.

Seth reaches his hand forwards to grab a piece but I slap it away. I pick up a piece and take a bite out of it with a grin.

Seth blinks at me. His face saying, you're fucking kidding me right now.

I smirk at him and hand him the rest of the piece of bacon.

"You do realise. We just indirectly kissed right." Seth says teasingly shoving the rest of the bacon into his mouth.

"Seth," Trina exclaims. Pulling the scrambled eggs off the heat.