9.

"You are such a bitch." Mia growls as she pushes past me after practice as we make our way towards the changing sheds.

"Right," I say as she walks slowly away from me towards her little posse, shooting daggers at me through her glare over her shoulder.

"You better fucking kick her ass properly one day," Bea says to me, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I'm planning on it," I say seriously. Pulling my hair into a messy bun from the loose ponytail it was in.

"God I hate Mia," Molly says with a sneer.

"She is quite a piece of work that girl." I agree with a nod.

"Hey Lace. Nice showing off." Seth says slinging an arm around my shoulder. I bat him off.

"It's not showing off if you can do it without the attention," I say rolling my eyes.

Everyone piles into the changing rooms, everyone wanted showers to combat the sweaty stink we were radiating.

***

Bea passes me a towel once I get out of the shower

I wrap it around me shivering in the cool air of the changing room, regardless of the steam the showers were omitting.

"Cold?" Callie asks me.

"Extremely," I say as I begin to pull my clothing out of my bag. I go into a stall to change and come out in my tank and sweats. Goosebumps still trail their way down my arms.

I shiver as we get outside. The cool night air made my teeth chatter.

"Taking your time," Luke says with a shake of his head as Seth and he pulls themselves off leaning against the exterior of the changing shed.

"Yeah well some of us have more clothing to put on." Bea counters coldly. Annoyed at the jeer. We begin walking towards the cars. Callie, Seth and I unintentionally hung back from Luke and Bea.

A small shiver runs through me sending goosebumps all over my arms. I wrap my arms around me, hugging myself to maintain some warmth. My hoodie was at the bottom of my school bag in Seth's car. I had left in there thinking I wouldn't need it.

"You're cold," Seth says pulling his hoodie off and handing it to me. I open my mouth to refuse but he insists. I slip it on and immediately sigh in relief. Mia had already gone, her posse following her.

His hoodie is so warm and smells like him too.

Bea makes a face at Seth and Seth replies with a look of his own.

Silent twin telepathy shit or whatever.

***

"Mom. Dad. I'm home." I call out as pull open the front door and I put my sports bag in to it's spot. Taking out my wet clothes and putting them in to the washing machine.

"Hi, honey." My dad calls out from the kitchen. I make my way into the kitchen.

"Your home a little bit later tonight honey?" My mom says cheerfully.

"Uh yeah," I say cautiously.

She wasn't going to launch into a rage?

"Would you like some dinner?" She asks pleasantly.

"Yes please," I say. She scoops some lasagna onto a plate for me and slides it across to me. No pizza?

"Your brother's are home." My mom says happily.

Oh.

Explains the good mood. Good to know I'm not worth a good mood.  But my big brother's were home for once. That was exciting.