You

"Stay away from me, Tord."

Bag slung over my shoulders, I speed-walked in the direction of the hangers. Tord was right on my tail, though I tried my best to ignore him while I walked.

"Thomas, you're being ridiculous!"

My eye twitched at that, though I didn't respond. Only speeding a little up to get away from the other, even if I knew it wouldn't work.

"I won't let any planes you're on take off, Tom."

A growl leaving my mouth, I turned around to be face to face with Tord, making him stop and almost run into me.

"If you're going through with this, so am I. I'm going back to Edd and Matt, and if you're as serious about this as I am, I'll see you there in two weeks. But unless you want me to let everyone here know how much of an asshole you are, let me go."

Soldiers had turned their attention towards us, trying to act busy while getting caught up in the drama between us. I would've rolled my eyes if my attention was on them, though all I cared to see was the contemplative expression on Tord's face.

"Thomas, please don't make this harder than it has to be. You know we need that robot now more than ever."

It took so much willpower to stop myself from slapping him, taking a sharp inhale with clenched eyes before I spoke.

"Ever since you came back for me, I thought you changed. You seemed to care. You kissed and took care of me when I needed it, just when the mood was right. You were so open with me, like you've never been before. And when you touched me, I thought I was lost in heaven."

That got a lot more attention than before, soldiers barely even trying to hide how they were eavesdropping on everything I said. Good. They should know the truth about Red Leader's mystery secretary. How I got this position without doing anything.

He did everything, after all.

"With Edd and Matt, you were always distant. Kicking me out of bed as soon as you've had your fun. And, you know, that really sucked! That made me feel like shit, like I was just a toy you were using every now and then. Not like I can blame you, though. That's just how our relationship was.

But after your attack on Jason's fucking army, you stayed with me. You actually cared about my well being. Hell, we even woke up in the same bed this morning!"

Tord's face kept getting red, embarrassed by my words, by the eyes around us, mostly directed at him. Paul and Patryk had joined us, surprised and slightly disappointed to find out that we weren't actually together.

"I thought you changed. And with that thought in mind, my perspective changed, too."

I paused for a bit, collecting myself before I continued.

"When I was alone in the Grey Army, I missed you. The only thing that got me through was the thought that you'd be there with me. That you'd hold me closely, kiss my lips with your soft ones, make love to me at night. You were all I thought about. You were all I cared about. And now I see I was such a fool, because you're not doing anything for other people. You only care about yourself! You only used me! And I don't know why you even bothered to take care of me when I was blind."

Tears spilling down my cheeks, my voice wavered as I spoke, but I pushed through to keep sounding confident in my words... Until I became quiet, a sentence lingering on my tongue, too afraid to spit it out. Tord took a step towards me, though I held up my hand, turning away from him a little. I forced myself to look him once more in the eyes, speaking in the most clear tone I could muster.