Scared

"I'll take care of you."

Tord guided me from the bed, my vision fuzzy and blurry as hell, objects only appearing in colour rather than in shape. Using him as a crutch, I was able to make it to the bathroom, hearing Tord close the door while I sat on the lid of the toilet. My left arm was deemed useless, slightly numbed as I tried to move it as little as possible.

"I'm gonna run you a bath, ok? Stay here while I get clothes and a towel."

Walking to the tub, I watched as the misshapen figure of Tord turned on the water and went through the door. After he left the room, I sat in silence while waiting on his return. We'd spent a while in bed, holding each other closely and kissing. His lips felt so wonderful against my own. Slightly chapped, yet coated in a layer of saliva, so sweet and addictive. His natural smell, so intoxicating. His voice laced with sugar, but his tone so demanding, yet soft. It was hard to describe how I felt when he kissed my neck, sensations on overload when I felt shivers go down my spine.

How his hands traveled my body, lips and tongue leaving hot drool on my skin. The room smelling of sex and sweat. I missed those sensations, despite less than a week passing since the last intimate act between us. My heart pounded in my chest when I thought about Tord touching me, mouth going dry at the thought of him inside of me.

With a quick thump, the door opened, surprising me as I had gotten too lost in my thoughts.

"I got you a towel and some loose clothes for sleeping."

The figure of Tord stepped into the room holding some off-colour material, presumably the objects he said he'd bring back. His head turned in my direction, Tord walked up to me and knelt down to my level, my eyes desperately trying to focus on his facial features. It was painful, fear striking my heart when I couldn't see those clear, grey eyes of his.

"Hey, whats wrong, Tommy?"

A hand cupping my cheek, I could barely make out the concerned expression on Tord's face for a second. My mind clouded with panic, I'd forgotten my injury as I tried lifting my left hand to hold Tord's, immediately feeling a sharp pain shoot from my arm. The pain pushed me off the edge, my eyes leaking with slow tears, getting Tord to respond by cupping both of my cheeks.

"Tom! Hey, don't cry! I'm here, Thomas.. You're safe..."

Pulling my head closer, Tord pet my hair while trying to calm me down, kissing my neck every so often. My eyes clenched shut, tears eventually stayed in, the pain in my arm withering away to a lesser, bearable degree.

Tord calmed me down, my breath shuddering and hitching with every inhale. My sobs stopped filling the room, simmering down and joining in with Tord's heavy breaths. We stayed still, my right hand landing on his chest and clenching his shirt while my forehead hit Tord's shoulder.

"I can't see, Tord. I can't see, and it scares me. I-I can't see where I am. I can't see myself. I can't see you... and I'm scared. I'm so, so scared, Tord."

Soft pecks ranging from my forehead to my neck overtook any painful sensation, Tord's fingers tangling in my hair while quieting my thoughts.

"Close your eyes, Tommy. Just keep them closed."

I tried nodding, my eyes relaxing as I simply stayed sitting, being held in Tord's arms. I missed this so much, feeling him protect me from the outside world that harmed me. I loved being close to him. I loved his touch, his lips spreading kisses over my body. The way he could make me feel like my entire body was on fire, nerves tingling and breath steaming. Was that love, or was it lust?

"I have to turn the bath off, Tom. One second."

A firm nod, feeling Tord slip away from my grasp while my eyes were plunged into darkness. I could've opened them at any moment, though the blurry objects and bright colours honestly struck fear into my heart. All I could go by was the sound of Tord turning off the tap for the bath, footsteps leading up to me again as a warm hand on my cheek made me flinch.