Perverted

Time to get uncomfortable.

Depending on who you are, you may or may not enjoy this chapter.

So uh.. proceed with caution, I suppose?

-----------------------------------

A warm, fluffy blanket covering my body, unlike in the sheets from the night before. My wrists and ankles didn't feel bound to anything, the bed felt less hard than the last one. It was pretty safe to say, even without opening my eyes, that a lot had happened while I was asleep.

Instead of blinking my eyes open, it seemed as if a computer before my face had started up, welcoming me to the sight of a different room from yesterday, full of light and an altered layout. The walls were covered in creamy white paint, a ray of sun shining on the carpet a few feet away from me. A delayed reaction, shooting up to sit in my new bed, viewing the light blue blankets draped over my body. Only now did I realize how chilly I was without the blanket, a strange, itchy feeling on my skin.

Looking down, I started panicking once I realized I was completely naked, the blanket scratching my bare skin and making me less comfortable than usual. My breathing picked up, feeling vulnerable and out of place. Waking up naked in a new environment can do a number on your dignity.

On the nightstand, a note laid on top of a pile of grey clothes, scribbled handwriting looking rushed and written in panic.

'Your new uniform. Put it on and press the button by the side of the door.

-Grey Leader'

The handwriting looked nothing like the one used on the note after I woke up when I met Jason. Maybe he got someone else to write this for him instead. He seemed like the kind of asshole who would get anyone else to do his work for him if he could. Strange how he didn't send some other soldier into the Red Army base instead.

I didn't trust any part of this, knowing Jason probably set up some kind of security camera like the fucking pervert he is. Reaching my arm out, I grabbed the pile of clothing and pulled them towards me, setting them on the bed to get a good look at them.

The uniform was made up of a grey shirt that revealed my belly a bit, a skirt that presumably went down to my middle thighs, grey socks that seemed to go to my thighs as well, and to top it all off, some panties designed for men, grey in colour with frilly laces on the sides.

Fucking hell, this guy was worse than Tord! At least the Commie didn't try embarrassing me in public or something. When he wanted me to wear an outfit, he always asked me first, never forcing me into a situation I wasn't comfortable with.

Well, apart from the 'punishment' he gave me, though I'm pretty sure he realized that was going too far. Tord learns from his mistakes. I had a feeling Jason wasn't that type of person.

There was no way I was going to wear that ugly, perverted outfit, especially if it was only to please a twisted man I didn't truly know. Jason didn't have my consent to do this. He only wanted information, so why put me through this? He already had his drunk fun with me months ago. My only guess was that he didn't have anyone else wiling to get near his dick, so his last resort was to do this to me.

Why fucking me?

I felt so used. So powerless against everything going on around me. The lewd outfit beside me made me want to throw up, reminding me how the man who put me here had lied to me since we met.

In that moment, I realized how well Tord had treated me over the years. Despite kicking me out of the bedroom after we had sex, his intentions were never just to fuck me and that's that. Not all the time, at least. The night before he left, Tord laid me on the bed and made love to me. Even if it wasn't truly love, it was the closest I'd ever come to it. Tord was there for me when it counted the most, comforting me after a rough night, kissing me when he saw that I needed it. The words 'I only want to do this with my lover' rang through my head, making me both upset and excited.