Thoughts

Eating naked in front of strangers jacking off was probably the worst experience of my life. More humiliating than the time I had to wear panties in high school because Tord stole my boxers. Ha, that seemed funny compared to the sad reality I was living in.

Jason pulled me away after I had been put on display for an hour, my stomach full of breakfast and my heart full of shame. A few men yelled out for Jason to bring me back, some even making comments about letting them stay with me alone. The leader silenced them with a single glare, turning to me which made my head hang low.

"Sorry, boys. We've got somewhere to be."

He yanked my arm, almost pushing me down the stairs while the whole room stared at us. Once we left, Jason let out a deep chuckle. I narrowed my eyes, feeling anger boil up inside of me, though I tried my best to keep it down.

"Nice job, Tommy. Most people up there just curl up into a ball. It's always a pain pulling them up and tying them to a pole. Usually I just throw them into the crowd and let those savages have their fun.

The soldiers are probably a little upset that didn't happen, now that I think about it."

His stupid voice made me want to scream, wanting to get away from this asshole as fast as possible. In an instant, I yanked my arm out of his grip and turned a heel, speeding down the hall and away from the leader. The only thought on my mind was to get away from the pig, though I'd forgotten about the device I was wearing. An agonizing pain coursing through my body made me fall to the floor, my vision going black, aside from the green text I had grown used to seeing.

'Do not run from Grey Leader'

Footsteps sounded closer to me, echoing through the corridors, making me fear the evergrowing noise. I attempted to get up, though another shock running through me made my knees give up and buckle under my frail body.

"I thought you'd learned your lesson by now, but I suppose that was just wishful thinking."

A harsh kick to my stomach knocked the wind out of my lungs, the force letting me know Jason was just going easy on me. His 'easy' still had me writhing in agony on the ground, clutching my stomach. An angry growl sounded, the pain slowly wearing off as more green text filled my screen.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will behave and do as you wish."

The words leaving my mouth weren't my own, but no amount of fighting against them could stop my lips from moving. I could feel Jason smirking, a few steps walking away ringing in my ears.

"Good boy."

The visor granted my gift of eyesight once more, a few heavy pants rushing past my lips as I calmed down slightly.

'Get up'

Taken over once more, my body shakily stood upright, my bare skin covered in goosebumps. Jason was a few meters away, glaring at me while motioning for me to come over. My legs walked on their own, body too exhausted to run away or even try escaping anymore. That fact seemed obvious, as Jason smirked while I tried taking steps to go down the hall.

"Wh-ere are we goi-ng..?"

Jason and I had been walking for around 10 minutes, giving my legs enough time to partially heal before Jason pushed my back. He made me walk faster, a door at the end of the hall seeming to be where we were going. He didn't answer my question, nor did he stop pushing me until we both stood before the door, the handle turning to walk inside.

A dark room was all I saw, though once I walked inside, a light shined down dimly in the middle of the room. A chair with straps on the arms and legs stood under the light, the door closing with a slam right behind me. Jason had disappeared into the darkness, leaving me to question what the hell I was supposed to do.