Meaningless

Smut warning

Tord pressed me against the wall harshly, I could already feel my pants tightening. Our faces close together, he went straight for me neck, biting and sucking on all the places he usually does. He knew exactly where my sweet spots were, my head hitting the wall as I arched my back. We weren't even undressed yet and I was already moaning.

My face flushed a darker shade of red as I felt Tord grinding against me, our members pressing against each other in a rhythm.

"TorD~"

He started grinding harder, precum already dripping from the tip of my hard cock. Unusual, as it almost always took more time for me to be this aroused. But then again, I had my reasons.

"Wow, Tom. I didn't know you were this desperate today~.."

I turned my head to the side, avoiding Tord's gaze as he slipped his hands onto my thighs, moving them closer to my dick and palming me through my jeans.

"Sh- aAh~ sh-ut i-it, ah-asshole~
Y-ouv'e beEn b-usy wi-th with wor-k~"

I mentally slapped myself for hardly being able to get a sentence out normally. Incoherent mumbles left my mouth as Tord unzipped my pants, pulling them, as well as my boxers, fully down and staring at my lower half hungrily.

"Well, I guess I'll have to make up for the times I've been away."

Without warning, Tord wrapped his hand around my cock, licking the tip before swirling his tongue around my entire length. The feeling made me throw my head back, his mouth taking in my entire member. Before long, Tord was bobbing his head up and down, my dick hitting the back of his throat everytime he did so. The feeling was amazing, intense pleasure building up and being the one thing I could think about.

Without holding back, I moaned roughly. Gripping on Tord's hair, I pushed his head down slightly faster, moaning louder as I got close to my limit. Tord swirling his tongue around the tip whenever he came up made the action even more intense, breath hitching everytime he took my length in. 

Hardly any time passed, my legs were already giving up on me, Tord holding me up and speeding up his pace. Heat pooled in my lower abdomen, a few sounds of warning and pleasure being all I could make to tell Tord I was close. 

Though, being the bastard commie that he is, Tord pulled away before I could let loose. Whines left my mouth as he stood up with a smirk.

In a swift action, Tord grabbed me by my thighs, lifting me up and carrying me to the bed. My back hitting the mattress abruptly, I saw Tord working on unzipping his pants. He eventually got them undone, pulling his pants off completely and throwing them away before his shirt joined them on the ground.

Now dressed in only his boxers, Tord crawled on top of me, biting my neck and lifting my shirt with his hands. His sharp teeth sunk into my skin, tongue grazing over as he found a sweet spot of mine. Pleasure building up, small mewls left my mouth along with other incoherent curses and noises. Tord ran his fingers over my chest, starting to play with my nipples, breathless moans and pants leaving my lips. His tongue glazed over my skin, saliva leaving a trail over the bites and love marks Tord left.

He pulled my shirt off completely. I was entirely naked, a fact Tord seemed a little too excited about. My legs were moved to lay loosely on Tord's shoulders, my lower half shaking as Tord moved his hands down my chest and onto my stomach.

He pulled away from my neck, giving me a lustful grin.

"Do you want prep, or should we-?"

Drool left my mouth as I shook my head wildly, mind clouded with thoughts of lust.