Alcohol

Strobe lights lit the club up as I sat on a stool by the bar. My head was pounding, the alcohol had already sunken in and was taking effect on my brain. 

Mind fuzzy, I gazed around the room, spotting out anyone on the floor that was interesting enough to look at.

For the past few months, I'd been going out every night and getting wasted in the name of forgetting everything that happened a year ago. The whole ordeal of Tord leaving and my stress levels going through the roof sometimes. Alcohol and one night stands have kept me from breaking down, getting my stress levels to a somewhat normal degree. They got me to break down for different reasons instead. 

A tap on my shoulder, I turned to face a man with dirty blonde hair and soft, brown eyes. He gave me a heavy smirk, leaning on the counter lightly and looking me up and down. Though, it was difficult to tell if anything I saw was accurate, the blinding lights and the empty glasses beside me were enough to make reality seem like another dimension. 

"Hey there, short stack. What're you doing here all alone~?"

Letting out a playfully offended gasp, my hand hit my chest as I looked at him with a pout. 

"I'm not thaaaaat short! Plus, how would yoOou know? I'm sitting on a chaaair!"

I poked my tongue out at him childishly, getting a low chuckle in return. God, I was so drunk. And holy shit, that guy looked hot as fuck with my limited vision.

"Fair enough, dollface~"

A hand placed on my waist, the blonde scooted closer to me with a light smirk. Being used to this, I bit my lip and giggled drunkenly, my face getting very close to the other's until his breath his my skin.

"What's your name, shortcake?"

My gaze flickered from his mouth to his eyes, though it was difficult to tell the difference. 

A quick flashback of someone ran through my mind, the person harboring the same smirk as the man before me. Someone who I wish was in front of me instead.

Though, due to me being drunk off my ass, I couldn't give enough of a shit to care about that.

"Mmm you have to gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!~"

The look of annoyance on his face made me burst out laughing, I couldn't keep a straight face when I saw his blank one. But as soon as his smirk came back, his hand pulling me closer by the waist, it was clear he would take advantage of the situation.

"Alright... Is your name my sexy boyfriend? Because I'd love to call you that."

A gasp once more, though this time out of astonishment."Damn smooth."He chuckled, obviously proud with himself. Hot, sexy, smooth as fuck, I didn't need any more proof. Grabbing him by his tie, his face was pulled closer to mine, as we were only inches apart. He let out a surprised yelp, though it quickly melted away as he saw my flirty expression.

"Alright, Mr. Chick Magnet. I only have oooone question for you!"

The man looked at me with a smirk, resting his head on his palm and giving me a small nod.

"What's your naaame, huh?! Like, you know soooo much about me, I wanna know about youuuu~"

It took a bit for him to answer, as he was busy checking me out again and biting his lip.

"Jason."

As soon as the name left his lips, my hand pulled his face even closer to mine by his tie, connecting our lips in a rough and heated kiss. It's been too long since I've felt chapped lips against my soft ones. Reminds me of that same someone from before. Someone I've given up on already.