Morning greetings

My head hurt like a bitch the next day. 

So did my back. 

And legs. 

And ass.

Thanks, Tord.

Pushing the suffocating covers off my body, I managed to open my eyes wide enough to see the crack in my curtains, sunlight filling my room. After stretching my relaxed muscles, I sat upright, dizzily blinking to adjust my eyes to the light. I looked at the floor, some clothes tossed on the ground from a few nights ago, having never bothered to pick them up.

Body still exhausted, legs dangling over the edge of my bed, my feet touched the ground and hoisted me up to stand. Stumbling slightly, my messy hair and clothes came in view as I looked in my full body mirror. There was still a wet spot of precum on my boxers, making me cringe at the sight before taking new clothes from my drawer and wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walked quickly to the bathroom, wanting to take a shower before Edd finishes making breakfast. I could already smell the bacon.Handle twisting, yet I wasn't the one to open the bathroom door. Before me stood a half naked Tord, shirtless, with black sweatpants and a wet towel over his shoulder. 

For a moment, I was met face to face with his chest, unable to look away from it until he let out a sharp breath. My eyes wandered up to meet his.

He gave me a glare, I snapped out of my gaze and returned it.

"Get out of my fucking way, Jehovah."

A growl left my lips as Tord pushed past me.

"Well if you'd fucking left the shower earlier, I wouldn't be in your goddamn way, Commie!"

Turning a heel, Tord glared daggers into my eyes, his actions mirrored by mine. He looked pissed. But he shouldn't be, seeing as how I was in more pain than he was.

A voice from downstairs cut through the tense atmosphere.

"Can you guys please stop fighting? Especially so early in the morning!"

Edd sounded upset. Of course he was. Who wouldn't be annoyed with hearing his friends yell at each other right after getting up?

I rolled my eyes, walking away from Tord with a snarl. Somehow, even without looking back at him, I could tell Tord was doing the same. Being near him like this made me sick to my stomach. Knowing he probably had that horrible, smug look on his face for making me angry. It just ruins my otherwise alright morning.

Feeling the beads of water rush down my body, my annoyance soon washed away, steam rising and collecting on the ceiling of the bathroom. Of course, I could never stay mad at Tord after distracting myself long enough. 

Soon enough, my thoughts returned to last night, face blushing a light pink as I remember calling Tord's name with a long moan following. It was rough, but wonderful. Unlike many nights, we focused on pure pleasure with only slight pain in the background.

Other nights, Tord and I would be intimate to either let go of sexual tension or to feel better. I'd often go through slight upsetting or downright depressing episodes, feeling unloved or unwanted. Like I'm a mistake and the world shouldn't have to put up with me, much like my friends shouldn't have to face a disaster of a person.

But when Tord wraps his arms around my body, lays me down gently and leaves no part of me untouched, my thoughts and worries melt away. Somehow, he settles my mind in more ways than I could ever have imagined. Even if our relationship doesn't exist, it still helps knowing he's around. That he can calm me down and make me feel loved in the sweetest and kindest ways I never knew he could.