Part 56: Zero Kiryu (Part: 1)

* ;-; You guys! You guys!!

Zero: What? *glares at me*

Yuki: What is it Kri?

Me: I HAVE SO MANY VOTES AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS, MY READERS. THANK YOU!!!!! *squeals and claps hands*

Kaname: I think I will bite her in this part. *bares fangs*

Yuki: Don't you dare! *holds him back*

Me: So this part is of Zero Kiryu! Eek, new favorite anime character. Yes, I still love Levi and L, but I love Zero, too!!

^-Zero Kiryu-^

° He has silver hair and intense purple eyes. He has a tattoo on the left side of his neck, symbolizing that he is a tamed vampire.

° His family had been killed by a vampire, except his twin brother and himself. They are called the Cursed Twins, because a vampire hunter family cannot have twins. This is because of a curse that vampires put on the vampire hunters.

° He had tried to refrain from drinking blood, and held back the edges of becoming a vampire for four years. But it wasn't long after that he changed fully and was unable to consume blood tablets.

° He lived with the Headmaster and his adopted daughter for four years, and had fallen in love with Yuki, the aforementioned adopted daughter.

° He drank the blood of the Pureblood Kaname and is stronger, but can still turn to a Level E, if unable to satisfy his bloodlust.

That is all I know of Zero right now, but I am planning on learning more.

Me: I am dying! I hate Kaname right now.

Kaname: And why is that? *tilts head*

Me: Because you are not allowed to be with Yuki! *crosses arms* Only Zero can be with Yuki.

Kaname: *bares fangs again but is dragged away by Yuki*

Me: Well that's the end of this part! Thank you all so very much for the reads and the votes! Until the next one!