Part 16: Yet Another Genre. Creepypasta (Part 1)

* Creepy Freaking Pasta! Okay, so I need to light up my mood so I will talk about one of the normal things I fangirl over besides Anime.

Slender: She...Fangirls over us. Another one?! God damn it.

BEN: Oh Slender stop, I love fangirls. *wriggles eyebrows*

1) BEN Drowned: He turns up farther in Majora's Mask, scaring the player constantly with dead characters and creepy pop-up boxes. The boy is young, he is the messed up version of the all-too famous Link; he seems to be constantly drowned, with the player believing that if they do, they will exit this mess that he places them in. He has the face and body of link, but has red, bleeding eyes. Most people believe that he haunts Cleverbot, though, it doesn't seem to be true. His story is scary, perfectly rounded out, perfectly creepy.

2) Slenderman: He lives in Slender Woods, where the infamous Slender Mansion lies. The tall man wears a black tux and has a solid, white face. Though I don't know is full story, or his story really, I know the rumors and stories. He has a mouth but only shows it to his prey.

3) Jeff The Killer: He is more famous than most of the Creepypastas. The young Jeffery Woods was put through countless encounters by a few bullies, one or two encounters. He had had enough and fought them. He was burned, his face solid white, he cut a smile into is face so he could no longer frown, and burned off his eyelids. He resumed to killing.

Me: Well, here is part one! Yay! Only a few, but good enough, right?

Jeef: Sheesh, I'm terrified of her next Random. *shivers*

Ticci: Y-you think I'm n-not? She scares me.

Me: *grins* I should.

Jeef: *eyes widen as much as possible* Oh no.

Roxy: Jeff! *jumps into his arms*

Slender: *pulls me and Ticci away from the two*

Me: *laughs loudly* Hmm. I think that's enough for this part, see you in the next one!

Roxy: *kissing Jeff all over the face*

Me: *whispers* K-k-k-kawaii!