Part 31: It Scares Me How Much I Ship This

* Matt x Mello. Gosh, I ship it so hard and it's starting to scare me a little. Have any of you had this problem with a ship before?

Matt: *busy playing his videogame*

Mello: Yeah, it's scaring me too. I have a feeling you going to start writing a book. *eats a bite of chocolate*

Me: No....that would be horrible. I would spend so much time on it and then lose ideas. I do this a lot....

Matt: *mumbles while playing videogame* Like your PewdieCry fanfic?

Me: Yeah......I hope to get more ideas. I think they will come soon. Until then, how about a one-shot?

<~Matt x Mello~>

Matt sat on the chair playing videogames like usual. Mello was sitting in the chair opposite of him, eating chocolate and looking at Matt intently.

"Is my face that beautiful? You seem to be staring at it a whole lot," Matt mumbles, not looking up from his game.

This causes a light blush on Mello's face to form. "No!" Mello shakes his head, hard, "You are just so annoying, playing that game so much."

Matt chuckles deeply and pauses his game, closing it up and placing into his pocket. He stands up off of the chair and walks into the kitchen, a smirk formed on his lips.

After Matt disappears into the kitchen, Mello allows himself to blush. “That asshole....why does he do this to me?" Mello mumbles, covering his face but not before placing a piece of chocolate into his mouth.

“Heh......what do I do to you exactly?" Matt asks, popping out of nowhere and beside Mello, smiling.

“W-what are you talking about," Mello stutters, looking up at him slowly.

Matt chuckles deeply, causing Mello to blush. “You know exactly what I am talking about.." Matt wraps an arm around Mello. “Now tell me....what do I do to you exactly?"

Mello shudders under Matt's touch. “N-nothing...you do n-nothing." Mello's voice was beginning to crack.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes. Matt breaks it and whispers, “Maybe I need to do something." At that, Matt kisses Mello on the lips, leaving Mello stunned. “Another?" Matt breaths out, kissing Mello again, only more passionately.

Mello was at a loss, Matt was actually being dominant. He kissed back without hesitation, wrapping his arms around his neck as Matt trailed his arms down Mello's sides.

After a while, they pull away to breathe. “Hmm, was that enough?" Matt whispers in Mello's ear.

As a response, Mello jumps Matt off of the couch and kisses him again, running his tongue along Matt's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Matt opened his mouth slightly, allowing Mello in.

<~Real Life (Boo..)~>

Me: Do all of my one-shots end like that? *places face in palm*

Mello: I...guess?

Matt: *playing his game again*

Me: *throws his game* Go play outside or something. Or play with Mello.

Mello: Please tell me you're not being perverted.

Me: *shrugs shoulders* Maybe...Now, I have to go to school. Gah. I hope this part was entertaining. Until the next one.

Matt: *picks up his broken game* Crap.