Part 86: BOOKS!

So, where the hell have I been? Honestly, I don't even know. A lot of crap, a whhhooollleeee lot of crap. BUT SOMETHING I WANNA SAY: I seriously needs some artistic internet friends. Well, I enjoy internet friends all together, so yeah- I'll take any of those if I even have anyone on here who'd want to talk to me. 

I couldn't really think of what to write about, but I decided on giving some book recommendations.  

Books with homosexual main characters:
1. The Darkest Part Of The Forest- Holly Black

2. Openly Straight- Bill Konigsberg

3. Fanart- Sarah Tregay

4. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe- Benjamin Alire Saenz

5. Will Grayson Will Grayson- John Green & David Levithan
6. Carry On- Rainbow Rowell

Fantasy:
1. Cloaked- Alex Flinn
2. An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Series (Unenchanted, Fairest, Fable, Reign, Forever)- Chanda Hahn
3. The Grimm Legacy- Polly Shulman
4. The Lost- Sarah Beth Durst

5. Conjured- Sarah Beth Durst
6. The Iron Butterfly Series (The Iron Butterfly, The Steele Wolf, The Silver Siren)- Chanda Hahn

7. Hemlock Bay Series (Falling, Winter's Dream, Season's End)- Amber Jaeger

8. The Cold King- Amber Jaeger
9. Shimmer- Alyson Noël

10. The Graveyard Boy- Neil Gaiman
(There are probably a lot more that I have read, but I do not remember them.)

Sci-Fi:
1. The Different Girl- Gordon Fahlquist
2. Starters- Lissa Price
3. Enders- Lissa Price

4. The Books of Ember Series (The City of Ember, The People Of Sparks, The Prophet of Yonwood, The Diamond of Darkhold)- Jeanne DuPrau
5. The Uglies Series (Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras)- Scott Westerfeld

6. Afterworlds- Scott Westerfeld
(Again, probably more that  I've read.)

Love(?) Stories:
1. Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell

2. Landline- Rainbow Rowell

3. Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
(I'm almost POSITIVE that these are the only regular (-ish) romance books.)

AND MY FAVORITE BOOK EVER:

Mockingbird- Kathryn Erskine 

Alright! I finally, after, like a year, updated this. Pretty much everyone of those books are great in my opinion. Hopefully I'll be able to update more often, but that isn't very likely. The whole statement in the beginning is still standing. If you'd like to talk to me or be friends with me (probably a small probability of many people wanting that), then I'd be more than happy to talk to you. 

Stuff To Know Tho:
*Please don't be creepy (there is a difference between weird as all hell like how I accidently act when messaging people, and flat out creepy).

*Please understand that I might not be able to answer often, and I'll understand if you aren't able to either.

*I forget to answer sometimes, so I'm sorry if that happens often when talking to me.

*I accidently tell my whole life story. If you want me to, just, stop talking about me then please say so. 
*I won't ask anything about you if you don't want me to. 
*I will probably thank you for talking to me, maybe too much (just tell me to stop if it gets annoying).
*I MIGHT FREAK OUT A LITTLE ABOUT MY ADORABLE BABS (but it doesn't happen too often, so it's all good.)

I probably didn't have to explain all of that, but oh whale. I hope everyone is having a good day (or had a good day, or will have a good day). There may be another update soon, I'm not sure. Today just happened to be a rather good day, so I felt up to typing something out. But I have literally been itching to write, so there might be some new stuff up sooner or later. 
Okay! Now that I have rambled on, goodbye! Thanks to all of you who stayed, really, it means a lot. I should probably go now though, dying from dehydration (because I've been paying more attention to this than getting something to drink.) Byebye!