Part 18: YouTubers

* So here is a new part.....Youtubers! Youtubers are the ones that pick you up when you are down, for me anyways, I don't know.....do they pick you up?

Pewds: How did I get here?!

Cry: I was wondering the same thing......

Ken: ........

Me: Ken helped me bring you all here. *smirks*

Pewds and Cry: KEN?!

1) Pewdiepie: His name is Felix Alvin Ulf Kjellburg. Well all know him as Pewdiepie or Pewds. This man is one of the most known and greatest Youtubers. He is mostly known for playing horror, but he plays other games. And can I say? He's absolutely HIlarious. Though he has a girlfriend, Marzia, some of us ship him with Cry, forming Pewdiecry. But I don't believe that any of us want to harm or kill Marzia to make our dreams come true, but I don't know.......do you want to? We all seem to have a bond with Pewds, one that seems to fix our day when it had been broken, maybe just one laugh helps.

2) Chaotic Monki: His name is Ryan Terry. (I heard that he doesn't like people using his real name....if it's only on fan fictions, okay, but if it's on anything, I apologize.) We also know him as Cryaotic or Cry. I don't exactly watch him for laughs, only to listen to his voice. It is comforting and helps me lighten up. It has calmed down my best friend when she was extremely angry. It helps.

3) CinnamonToastKen: (I.....don't really watch him) His name is Ken, or Kenneth Charles Morrison. He is like Pewds, you come to him for laughs, for a pick up on your mood. Helping you become happy again.

Ken: ....That was not enough for me. *crosses arms*

Me: I don't know a lot about you! I don't exactly watch you......

Pewds: She watches me play games all the time.

Roxy: I'M HERE NOW, TOO! *jumps all over the place*

Cry: Who, who is she?

Me: *holding face in hands* My best friend.

Cry: *backs away slowly* ....

Pewds: Ummmm who does she like best?

Me: I, um, don't think it's any of you.

Roxy: Nope, I like Captainsparklez more.

Ken: No one likes me!

Me: I feel a Random part coming on....*twiddles fingers*

Pewds: O-oh no.

Me: Oh yes. Well, that is all for this part! See you in the next one.