ALRIGHT UPDATES

Alright! Wow, life sure is an ass sometimes! I know, I know, I'm one to break promises of writing new parts, but I try! Yeah, it has been a while since a new story part was added here, but I feel like I'll be able to write and publish some soon. It's currently Spring Break for me, so I will try my best to get a few parts published.

Even though I'm not writing any updates for any of the current stories I have, I've started working on something new. I'm writing a book about the bullying, depression, suicidal thoughts, hate, etc. that I have went through (that I can remember) in hope to help people currently going through it. This will be something I'll be taking a lot of time and effort for, because I may try my best to get it published outside of Wattpad if I believe I did well enough.

I sure hope it turns out as well as I hope. I will try to add new story parts to this along with a few of my other books such as: Hello Again- my Ereri Oneshots, Virtual World- my Sims (along with other games) fanficton, and maybe Life of A Neko and Kri Ackerman Lawliet- My Story.

That is a lot to work on, and I have a music video for a class of mine to work on as well. So, I don't know how quickly these parts will be published. But, as I've said before, I will try my best to get them published very soon. Just...don't hope way too much, because it may be very unlikely that they will actually come anytime soon.

Well, I hope all of you guys are still here and ready to read more! I also hope that you all are doing well and you're lives are going fine. If not, you can talk to me if you need to, I'm here for anybody and everybody!

Have an amazing day, an amazing week, an amazing month, and an amazing year! I will try my best to publish stuff soon!

BauBye Friends!