Part 64: Death Parade

* I was browsing through the different Animes on Kissanime.com (My everyday hoby) , and found Death Parade! It is one of the best I've watched so far! *claps wildly*

Sooooooo, there are only a few characters who I have really met already. The other few, I don't really know much about yet.

~Characters~

• Decim
• Nona
• Ginti
• Clavis
• Castra
• Quin
• Oculus
• “The Black Haired Woman" (Doesn't have a name yet.)

~WARNING: SMALL SPOILER~

Decim is an arbiter (Along with most of the characters listed). He runs the bar Quindecim, where is works with the Death Games.

The Death Games are games chosen by roulette by people's spirits (who believe they are staking their lives), to help the Arbiters decide whether the spirit will go to Heaven or Hell.

Me: It may be slightly dark (and extremely heartbreaking), but it is a beautiful anime. My favorite character so far has to be.....Decim. And if I ever get the money to start cosplaying, I'll either cosplay as him or Shin from another anime called Amnesia. (I'll make a part on that one too.)

So? You guys gonna check it out? Those of you who like the darker animes will love this one. Along with Kuroshitsuji. :3 Welp, that's all of this part. Until the next one! BauBye Friends!