Part 42: We All Do It

* Here is an informational part, it's going to about how we all move from one character to another.

1) I know that everyone has at least done it once: We have all went from one character to another, then another, and another. We don't do it on purpose, it's just that another character catches our eye.

2) Maybe it's from a book. We read one character, one that is either evil or good, and we decide that they are our favorite. Then we read more and another character pops up and we switch to liking that one.

3) Maybe it's on a TV show or Anime. We watch and see a certain character and think, 'I like this one.' And every time we see them come in, we get happy. Maybe even excited. Then another character comes in some time after, and we start liking that one and sort of forgetting about the other.

4) Sometimes we switch from one character to another many, many times. And sometimes we forget about the other character.

5) But maybe some of us do not have this problem and can stay on one character without switching multiple times.

6) I, myself, have done this with Anime, Book characters, and Creepypastas. So I know how it feels.

Me: Some people may actually be able to stay on liking one character at a time instead of switching constantly. Now, I don't really switch per say. I just like multiple characters. Do many of you have this problem, or am I just not normal?

Jeff: You're not normal either way. *rolls eyes*

Me: Watch yourself Jeffery.

Jeff: *punches my arm painfully*

Me: *yelps*

Roxy: *tackles Jeff*

Me: See, Roxy has the same problem as me. We like a lot of characters. I'm pretty sure that that part is normal for everyone. Well that's the end of this part, until the next one.