Part 32: The Ereri Request!

* YAY, thank you so much for requesting this! An Ereri One-Shot. Let's start this.

\~Piece Of Pie (Ereri One-Shot)~\

Eren sat up in his bed that he shared with Levi, rubbing the back of his head with a yawn. Levi wasn't in the room, probably out working with the other people in the patrol. “I am so hungry," Eren grumbles, standing up off of the bed and dragging his feet to the refrigerator.

There was nothing in it, absolutely nothing, unless you want to count the disgusting cheese lying in the very back.

“Yuck," Eren gags. “We really don't have anything." Eren grabs the cheese and throws it in a bag, throwing it out as trash.

He began to walk into the living room before he smelt something...something good, delicious. “What is that?" He mumbles, following the smell into the two's shared room.

There, laying on the bed, was a pie. A chocolate pie.

“Where did that come from?" Eren yells, astonished by the appearance of the pie. “W-was it here before?"

“No, idiot." A voice sounds from behind him.

It was Levi's. “D-did you get this? Where?!" Eren was yelling, though not as loudly as before.

“Shh, hush a little, tch. I got if for the both of us." Levi walks over to Eren, his eyes trailing to the pie. “Seems that Hanji can cook."

A laugh sneaks its way out of Eren's lips as he looked at the pie himself. “Can I have a piece?" He put on the cutest face that no one would ever possibly say no to. But Levi is not no one.

“No."

His face was serious, no hint of humor found anywhere. Eren's eyes widen and he reaches out towards the delicious....delectable pie. Levi just smacks his hand away.

“W-why not?!" Eren pouts, looking at Levi pleadingly. Levi just closes his eyes and a smirk begins to pull onto his lips.

“You can have a slice-"

“Yay! Give it to me!" Eren interrupts, reaching out for the pie again.

Levi sighs and continues, “Only if you give me a kiss."

Eren smiles widely and kisses Levi on the lips quickly, pulling away and grabbing at the pie.

“A real kiss. Brat. Unless you don't want any," Levi says, turning away slowly. But Eren was not planning on giving up.

Eren kisses Levi's lips, pulling him close, feeling Levi's heartbeat speed up at the closeness. As he pulls away he mumbles in Levi's ear, “You big softy, you want another kiss?"

Levi's ears turn a bright pink, along with his cheeks. “Idiot. Yes...I do." Eren kisses him again obediently. His arms wrap around Levi's waist, holding him tightly.

The pie almost falls onto the floor as Levi begins to lose his hold, but Eren catches it just in time. He chuckles into the kiss and pulls away. “Can we have pie now?"

Levi sighs and opens his eyes, “Yeah, come on."

They walk into the kitchen and eat a slice each, well, that's what Levi believes. Eren actually had five. Levi was extremely confused by the amount gone, when he could have sworn they only had one each.

\~Back To This World~\

Me: OH MY THAT WAS JUST TOO CUTE. I will write another one.....this just left me with that cute tingly feeling. Such cuteness. Thank you for responding! I hope more of you respond, I want your choices! Well that's all of this part, until the next one.