Part 59: The Devil Is A Part-Timer!

* I'm starting to feel more like a liar....sigh~, well! I'm sorry for not updating lately, I probably won't again for a while because I have a terrible grade in math and may lose my phone and stuff for a while so I can fix my grade. But that's just a maybe.

I still have not published that big part that I have been saying I'd publish in a while, and I apologize.

Now, let's talk about a brand new anime I watched! (Not really brand new, but it was to meh.) It was called 'Hataraku Maō-sama!' Also known as 'The Devil Is A Part-Timer!' I loved it, well, until it ended and they still haven't shown the new season.

~ It was an amazing anime (even though it was mostly just comical), and it showed two different parts of the world. Earth and Ente Isla.

~ Though it seemed in the beginning to be very dark, it didn't work that way once the devil and one of his servants went to Earth. It became more than hilarious.

~ After his kingdom began to be destroyed, the Devil went to Earth to get more power. Well, once he got to Earth, he took the form of a teenager. And his servant took the form of an adult. Later on, they get an apartment (a six-tatami, one room, second floor apartment to be exact.) and spend a while there as the Devil found a job as a worker at Mg Ronalds.

~ Name Changes:

•The Devil: Sadao Maou
•Emilia Justina/ The Hero: Emi Yusa
•Alciel: Shirō Ashiya
•Lucifer: Hanzō Urushihara
•Crestia Bell: Suzuno Kamazuki

Me: I'm excited for when the next season finally comes out! *jumping around*

Urushihara: *clicking away on laptop* Can you keep it down?

Me: Nupe *still jumping* Well, that's all for this part. If my plans actually work out I will publish a part on Urushihara, then the big part a few days later. Until the next part!