I Need To Say

Okay. It's probably dumb that the only update since maybe a year and a half is going to be a rant.
But I seriously need to say this.

Mental Illness Is Not A Joke.
Mental illness is not some kind of game. It's not fun or enjoyable. Depression isn't a game. Suicide isn't a game. Calling yourself "psychotic" isn't funny. It's rude. It's offensive. And it's disrespectful. I have a few mental illnesses (Major Depression, a slight case of Bipolar Disorder, Major Anxiety, and Suicidal thoughts and tendencies) and I would much rather Not have them.

I do not understand why people find it funny? Dealing with mental illnesses is one of the worst things a person can go through. See as I said 'one of' before anyone starts commenting a ton of rude shit. It's an illness, it's a sickness. It's not a game. I learned that there is a game called The Blue Whale, which is a 30 day suicide challenge. Why? Why is this a thing? I know that there are probably many other challenges like this, but I do not understand why anyone would find it okay to create something like that. If you are suicidal and depressed, if you are cutting or planning to commit suicide, then you know that it isn't a game, that it is painful and it hurts both inside and out. Challenges and things like this makes people with mental illnesses look like they are only doing this for attention.

IT IS NOT A JOKE
IT IS NOT FUN
IT IS NOT A GAME

It fucking hurts. It ruins so much for people. Please, understand that living with a mental illness should not be seen as funny or like a joke. I have lost a lot thanks to my illnesses, one of those things being my self. So please, do not treat mental illness as less than an illness. Find help, help others. Don't play games like this. It's sick. Cutting shouldn't be fun. Cutting is sad, and heartbreaking. No one who has cut should have to see people making a game of it. It was a painful coping mechanism, a way to feel again. NOT A FUCKING GAME THAT PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE FUN OF. I have many friends who have self inflicted cuts all over their bodies, and it breaks me to pieces that they had to go through terrible things that caused them to do that. So seeing people making games of it upsets me to an ultimate level.

DO
NOT
SEE
MENTAL
ILLNESS
AS
A
JOKE
ITS NOT A GAME
SUICIDE IS NOT A GAME
ONCE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE THEN YOU ARE GONE, IT IS OVER, SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT
SO DO NOT EVER THINK IT IS OKAY TO MAKE FUN OF IT

If you have a mental illness, please, I beg you to find help. And if the situation is that you do not have enough money to, or that your parents/guardians will not allow you to- I am here if you ever need to talk. I am not a therapist or a psychologist, but I am here if any of you need someone to talk to.

I know how it feels to be completely alone. I know how it feels to be on the edge, my face almost under water or a knife in my hand. I know how it feels. But please, please do not make things as serious as this out as a joke.

And please, those of you who feel alone, you aren't alone. I know how cliché it sounds, and you've probably heard it more than a thousand times. I know that too. I have had that too. But you have so many people, and a life is way to precious to give up.

It took me so long to realize that. Just please, never think that it's the only option. There are so many other options, you will just need to find them. Please, never give up.

Okay...I am done now. I hope that this opened your eyes or helped in some way. This book will most likely not be updated again. I apologize for not updating like I said I would on my Ereri One-Shot book. I am shit at doing that.

Thank you.