Arc 3: Adonis (End)

After the disappearance of their princess, the whole light kingdom panicked and searched for Daphne all over the sea. But recently, there were rumors that the princess ran away to find love in the human world, causing the mermen to be super jealous. Some wanted to go on land to seek the princess and bring her back home, but their former king, Luminous, strictly forbidden them to exit the water as well as forbade all the spells that allowed them to turn into a human. Rumors of the princess, the former king's granddaughter, being in the human world hurt the royal family a little bit.

From inside of the throne room, a loud slam could be heard. King Luminous was very angry.

"That girl...LOOK WHAT SHE HAS DONE! Atlas! This is your good little daughter!"

Atlas tried to calm Luminous down. "Father, calm down. She had been very obedient ever since she was little. Doing something like this, I don't know what has gotten into her head."

"Because of a human, she broke my rule. She shouldn't have love a human! Aside from those dark bastards, humans are our enemies!"

"Daphne is coming back, Father. Her six sisters came in contact with her just a few hours ago."

"She better come back. Breaking my rules, using a forbidden spell, going into the human world, she's going to receive a heavy punishment. Don't think that she's my granddaughter I would be lenient."

Atlas sighed and shook his head. "I understand."

"Atlas, I heard my brother appointed someone to be the crown prince. What do you know about this situation."

"I also just learnt of this. According to our spies, the new crown prince is named Aquarius, the former Queen Luna's son. There were also rumors that this Aquarius is a bastard child, but the king himself refuted it and stated that it was really his son. Apparently, the current Queen Stella started the rumor in attempt to give her son the crown prince title instead."

"Aquarius...where did this merman come from? Suddenly naming a crown prince isn't something that Noctis would do. He would rather keep the thrown for himself for as long as he want."

"That's all from the spies, Father."

"Hm. Alright. You can go back. Keep your eyes out for your youngest daughter. Once she returns, she is to see me right away."

"As you wish."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Wait a minute...you want me to blow up the entire light kingdom with this spell?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Aquarius scratched his head in confusion. Seriously, the dark king found him for the purpose of blowing up the light kingdom. Just great.

"So blow it up. Then what?"

"Take over the kingdom."

"But by then it's destroyed by my magic."

"We can restore it with our magic."

"Ah, right. Right, right."

"Blowing up the kingdom means getting rid of the annoying fish that lives there. Better, you can even blow up my brother."

"But he's pretty powerful so I don't think he's going to blow up that easily. Oh, I almost forgot, have you notice we've got some uninvited guests?"

"Like I wouldn't know. Those light bastards think they could fool me? Fools! My son, we are going to a remote place to test the spell."

"Alright. Let's go."

The two swam for half an hour before they arrived at a cave. Outside near the cave, there was a sunken ship, and inside the ship, there may be some treasures. Too bad it's going to be blown up along with the cave.

"Can I explore the place before blowing it up? We could fine some valuable things."

"Absolutely not. Humans are disgusting beings along with those light bastards. I'll never touch human things and neither shall you."

"...But my man's a human?"

"Huh? What did you say? Repeat that one more time, Aquarius."

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I didn't say anything. Just your imagination."

"You've read the books, so you should know how to channel your magic. The greater the energy (mana, whatever idk) you charged up, the greater the explosion."

"I got it."

"Good. Show me what you can do."

Aquarius followed the instruction. A few minutes passed and he released the spell. There was a huge beam of light and dark magic mixed together aimed at the cave and it exploded along with the ship next to it.

Suddenly, he blacked out and everything else that happened after that, he didn't know. He thought, maybe it was his first time using so much energy/mana on this one spell, he fainted. However, he didn't blacked out and woke up in his luxurious room in the palace. Once he opened his eyes, he was surprisingly in his space!

'XiTong! What happened!? Why am I in the space?'

[The female lead appeared out of nowhere, Host! XiTong was about to warn Host, but it was too late. Host blew her up with the explosive magic spell.]

'Does that mean I failed this world's task?'

[Sorry, Host...Host will receive a punishment in the next world for killing the female lead before completing the main task.]

'B*tch!'

[Transferring Host in 10...7...4...3...1...Host will now transfer to the fourth world.]

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: HAHAHAHA‼️‼️‼️ you didn't expect this ending did you❓❓❓