Arc 2: Cai FengRui (4)

Meng Xie ^^^
I found that I've been focusing too much on the male lead and YiWei so let's take a break from that and take a little look at things from the protagonist's side. Also I need to have the protagonist and YiWei interact more so look forward to it! The arcs after arc 1 is probably/maybe? more longer
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Meng Xie was staring dreamily at a picture of FengRui. The picture was printed on a magazine that showed a list of the top most handsome men in the country.

FengRui was her dream husband. He is the CEO of Royale Entertainment and was godly handsome with a very hot body decorated with visible abs and mermaid lines. Who wouldn't want a man that's has godly features?

She decided that if she wants to get closer to him, she needed to become something that would catch his attention. As he was a CEO of an entertainment industry, she thought that becoming an actor or model would be enough.

Meng Xie had a very alluring body that any men would die to have a taste of and a beautiful face that women and omegas envied. All in all, if FengRui is described as a God, Meng Xie would think that others would describe her as a Goddess.

She hated anyone that possesses a more beautiful look than her. That one person that she really hated was her own twin, Meng Xu.

Before he was presented as an omega, he had always been praised for his beautiful looks. Whenever the two were together, people would crowd around him, saying that they like and admire him very much. On the other hand, they also praised Meng Xie's looks but not as much as Meng Xu.

She came to abhor him and harbored negative feelings towards him. She wished that her parents only gave birth to her and not her brother. With that, she is the center of everyone's attention, and she wouldn't need to share a face similar to Meng Xu.

When he was presented, all the love and admiration directed to Meng Xie. He was no longer loved like he used to before 12 years old, and this was what Meng Xie has always wanted. She finally got the love that she had wanted.

So when she encountered FengRui, it was love at first sight. She wanted him to belong to her only, and she was going to make sure that no one else can have him.

She never knew that there was a day when her crush had a one night stand with her brother, but if she found out, she was going to loose her sh*t.

Fortunately, she didn't find out yet. Yet.

Meng Xie was currently participating in a photo shoot because she heard that FengRui was going to come for a visit later. She made sure to be on her best behavior and acted innocent in front of everyone.

She waited half an hour before it was her turn to take the pictures. At this time, FengRui also happened to enter the site, and it made Meng Xie's heart race like crazy.

Oh my God! He's here! The real FengRui is right in front of me! What should I do? Should I approach him? Let's do! Nothing to be afraid of! He's definitely going to like me! My reputation is very good around here, so it's fine. He might take it to the next step and make me his lover! Oh, my dreams are going to come true! Ahhh! So excited!

While Meng Xie was fan-girling over FengRui, she didn't notice that he completely ignored her. He walked passed her and went to talk with the photographers and editors of the group about the upcoming theme for the next shoot.

Meng Xie happened to hear that the man of her dreams is going to introduce the team to a person in about a week. He said that he was going to make this person a model and it would be a waste if that person doesn't make use of his looks.

She became envious of that person that FengRui was praising. She should be the one that he was supposed to compliment upon entering the building.

For a split second, her face turned ugly before returning to its original, or fake, innocent state. She smiled sweetly before trying to approach FengRui.

"Hello, Mr. Cai. It's an honor to meet you today. I've long admired you before I entered the entertainment world. Please take care of me in the future."

(A/N: "take care of me in the future" legit means that she expects him to really get interested in her and marry her in the future, so of course she would want him to take good care of her. Disgusting indeed. 🤢🤮)

FengRui started at her with no interest once so ever, but in her eyes, he must be gawking at her beauty.

"And who are you suppose to be?" He asked her in a cold tone.

He knew who she was, and acted like he didn't. If he didn't ask BiYu to gather information on Meng Xu, he wouldn't be able to guess Meng Xie's intention towards him so he decided to play along.

"Aiyo, sorry, Mr. Cai. I haven't properly introduce myself yet. My name is Meng Xie. We might have met at some of the meetings and parties that my parents were invited to along with you. I guessed that you would know me since you are acquainted with them."

"So you are that Meng couple's daughter. All they blabber on about is you. I came to there to discuss business, not to pick out a potential bride. If that's what you're aiming for, then sorry, I have someone else in mind. I need to go now, so excuse me."

Some of the models heard the conversation between them and couldn't help but snickered. Serves her right for trying to make a move on the boss, even if it's just talking casually. Although they admire him themselves, they are not that stupid to flirt with the him like that, unlike Meng Xie who only knows how to covet things that don't belong to her, including FengRui.

On the other hand, Meng Xie was shocked and angry. She clenched her fingers and left marks on her palms.

He has someone he like? Impossible! He is only allowed to like me! Whoever that b*tch is, I will make their life miserable!