Arc 3: Adonis (6)

My school closed as of Monday next week till April 3 & into my spring break so I'll be staying home for 3 weeks straight and listen to Yibo sing & his voice is so soft 😇
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The people who held the auction were famous for their goods. Everything they have introduced to their audience and customers were of high quality items as well as beautiful women and sometimes young boys around 10 to 18 years old. Of course, their purpose of kidnapping Aquarius was because of his beauty, and they know they will make a lot of money just by auctioning him. One of the masked men, known as Mr. X, came out and introduced the next item, which is Aquarius.

(couldn't think of any name for masked dude)

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for participating in this auction! For the finale, I will introduce you all to a very precious and beautiful item! Men!"

With a single call, the men that carried Aquarius's cage out pulled off the cover, revealing him. 'Oohs' and 'ahhs' filled the room, but only one stayed quiet with his mouth open.

Caspian was shocked to fine Aquarius in the cage. He thought that there would be a woman with unmatched beauty, but it was his so-called little brother.

What the hell is he doing here?!

A complicated look appeared on Caspian's face. Aquarius somehow spotted the shocked man and was trying to plead Caspian to help him.

Luckil, Caspian noticed the look in Aquarius's eyes and pondered on whether he should really help him. He continued to think when Mr. X spoke once more.

"Here we have a boy of about 18 years. He has a truly unique look, but that's not the only thing special about him..."

Mr. X walked over to the cage and opened it with his key. Since Aquarius's hands and feet were chained and bounded to the bars, he couldn't move in the slightest.

Once the cage was opened, Mr. X stepped in and bent down to face Aquarius. He looked at him with a ridiculing look and stretched his hand out towards Aquarius's neck.

Aquarius was confused before he remembered his necklace.

Sh*t! Does he know about my necklace?!

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the very first merman ever caught!"

Mr. X pulled off his necklace, revealing his original tail. Everyone in the audience gasped, including Caspian. Upon meeting a creature believed to be just from tales, people quickly bid and the price became higher and higher every second.

Aquarius was surprised that these men were able to find out his secret just like that. He is really pissed off right now so he opened his mouth to speak, which he would definitely be regretting later.

"Shut the f*ck up! You damn people are f*cking annoying! Especially YOU!"

He pointed at Caspian and continued. At this point, he doesn't even care anymore. He swore that he isn't this hot-tempered before coming to these worlds. He used to be a very, VERY, patient man with the b*tch MoMo. He concluded that the people in this world is just ridiculously sh*t!

"Caspian! You piece of crap! I try being nice and building a better relationship with you. But NO! You just had to be too focused on women this and women that! Who cares about their bodies and their big gigantic chests! I've had enough! Now get me out of here!"

"Caspian? As in THE young lord Caspian from THAT house? Sh*t! We better make a run for it!"

Mr. X exclaimed in a panicked manner. He motioned his men to follow him, and escaped the auction house due to the complete chaos happening. People were running wild as they were afraid they would do something to get on. Caspian's bad side. However, Caspian has been only focusing on Aquarius.

Aquarius, trying to stand up, totally forgot that Mr. X had held on to his necklace when he and his minions ran away. He called XiTong out to go and retrieve the necklace. In a blink of an eye, the necklace appeared in front of him and quickly put it on his neck. He sighed in relief once he saw his two human legs.

He stood up and walked over to Caspian, who was, for some reason, still standing there in a daze. Aquarius came over and gave the other man a slap on the shoulders before pouting and stomping [cutely] away.

With the commotion going on, the local soldiers were called in to settle the situation and find a way to capture Mr. X. The soldiers investigated anyone in relation to the masked men. If they find anything suspicious or if they were connected, those people would either be fined a huge sum of money, or they were put in the dungeons for several months and perhaps a few years as well depending on the person.

Since Caspian was the son of the Lord and Lady, the soldiers left him alone since they knew of his playboy personality. The scene they witnessed between a young boy and Caspian surprised them as Caspian would definitely ignore the boy since he was interested in females only. It definitely looks like Caspian has found someone to entertain him for awhile as they thought.

On the other hand, Aquarius was storming through the streets on the way back to the manor with Caspian closely following behind him. He was still angry at Caspian for not helping him out at all so he's going to give the man a huge stink eye and ignore for the rest of the day and maybe until tomorrow or the day after that as well.