Arc 3: Adonis (20)

Happy 1st Anniversary of the airing of The Untamed (for whoever is a fan of it)! More of the behind the scenes were uploaded & it has so much 🍬🍬🍬
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

(There's multiple merpeeps talking here, not specifying who cuz I'm lazy. Imagine them on your own😊)

"Hey, did you here the news recently?"

"Is it the one about the crown prince?"

"Yes! That one!"

"I heard the former queen committed adultery."

"So the crown prince is a bastard."

"Isn't it just rumors? Queen Luna was known to be very loyal to our king."

"That reminds me that years ago, there were rumors that Queen Luna couldn't give birth. Maybe she wanted to hide the fact that she couldn't give birth for our king, she used this method to deceive everyone that the crown prince is our king's son."

"That does kind of make sense, but I do remember something else. Before the queen died, thee was no news of she's giving birth. How you explain that?"

"Queen Luna has disappeared around that time as well. If we connect all of this together, she was probably pregnant, so she stayed hidden."

"Aye, the royal family is really something."

"Indeed."

"Then what do we do? Let some bastard's child be our next king after Our Highness steps down?"

"Absolutely not! We must do something about it!"

"Do what? Protest?"

"We have to! For the better of our kingdom, we must convince the king with our voice that he had made a mistake. The bastard child is of no royal blood, and the rightful owner of the title for crown prince should be Prince Cyraeneus!"

"I agree. Prince Cyraeneus is the first prince and has the most experience than the rest. If he's our next ruler, there's no doubt that our kingdom would continue to prosper!"

As the queen and the prince wanted, the rumors spread fast across the kingdom. By the next day or so, everyone processed in their mind and strongly believed that Aquarius is a bastard child and is undeserving of the position as crown prince. They petitioned that King Noctis should strip Aquarius of his prince status and make Cyraeneus the crown prince. Queen Stella, who was chilling in her luxurious bedroom, was delighted with the outcome so far.

"Mother, we have succeeded in taking a step towards our goal. All we have to do now is wait for Father."

"Wonderful. Terrific job, my son."

"Thank you for the praise, Mother."

"Somehow, I can't help but remember your aunt and I. History repeats itself with you and that brat. If I could take down my sister and kill her, I hope you could do the same with your brother."

"I won't disappoint you."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"What do you think of the rumors?"

"Trash. It's just an excuse to take me down. You would believe trash like that?"

"Do I look like someone who would?"

"You'd kill them probably."

"...you know me well."

"I knew you for two days. In fact, not even a full 48 hours."