Arc 3: Adonis (16)

How I got into BL:
It was in 5th grade 2016 when I started liking DC, batman, Robin, etc. while being so into the different robins, I started shipping dick grayson & jason todd, & robin's always been my fav character in DC. I was searching up pictures of them together & happen to come across a pic of aoba & someone I don't remember who, I think noiz, from dramatical murders. I was like "ooh, what's dis?" I checked it out so dmmd was the first ever anime I've watched. Truth be told, I hated anime at first cuz all of them big boobs anime girls & I still do now so I avoid watching ones that down have those flirty ones & harems. I got interested in anime after that so I continued to watch more & more & whenever I'm halfway through an anime, I would search up some ships. Then from just looking at pics, I went & read fanfics & mangas/webtoons/etc, then Chinese novels, hua hua you long being my first, & here I am.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Just a couple days passed, Daphne was basically stalking Adonis and Aquarius. Expectedly, she also noticed that Caspian was spying on them as well, being a bro-con and all. She would have approached Caspian and asked if they could join hands to break apart the love birds, but the first time they met at the bakery, she didn't think that the other had a very good impression of her, and she blamed it all on Aquarius. If he didn't act like he was afraid of her, then she could have easily gotten along with Caspian. After all, when she was back at her home, the light kingdom, she made friends with every mermaid and merman. Everybody adored her so she assumed that she could make more friends on land. However, she learned that not all are as friendly as she thought they would be. Aside from friends, there would always be an enemy that appeared at the wrong moment and Daphne strongly believed that Aquarius is the enemy. He showed up at the wrong time and place to meddle into her relationship with Adonis.

While she was spying them, someone from behind, tapped her shoulder. She spun around to see who it was. There stood an unfamiliar man. He appeared to be in his late thirties and was quite tall, but quite good looking as well.

"Good morning, miss. Who are you looking for just now?"

"Oh...um...I was just admiring how that couple looked beautiful together. A match made if heaven, yes."

"Really? Are you sure you're not spying on them in secret? I've seen this situation many times before. Are you perhaps...jealous of them?"

"Of course! I'm jealous that Aquarius gets to be near Adonis all the time. I met Adonis first, and he treated me well for the first time around, but ever since meeting Aquarius, he spends all his time with him."

Aquarius? Perfect. I searched all over the sea to find him, which led me to the cave. It was a well hidden cave at that, but I was lucky to find it by chance. His little fish friends told me he left, so they only other place is the human world. Since I've happened to meet King Atlas's daughter, Princess Daphne here, I could use her to make Aquarius retur with me to the dark kingdom.

The man smiled. "I'm truly sorry for your loss, miss."

"Indeed. I've always dreamt of him and hoped that one day, I could marry him. It hurts to see him with another person, showering him with love and care. If Aquarius didn't appear, it would've been inevitable that Adonis would only care about me."

"Hm..."

"Oh! By the way, mister, how should I address you? My name is Daphne."

"Ah, I am called Dimitri."

"Mister Dimitri, come to think of it, why did you waste your time to come and speak to me? Is there a purpose?"

"Miss Daphne, how very smart. Indeed I've approached you since you've seem to know my young master."

"Young master?"

Daphne was confused. I don't think I've known anyone other people besides Adonis, Aquarius, Caspian, and the people from the palace. Who is this young master?

"Yes. Young Master. The man who you seem to be jealous of."

She thought for a moment. "Aquarius? Is he really a young master?"

"Of course!"

"Then why is he here? For all I know, he was found by the bay by Mister Peyton. It was said that he came from another land and his ship crashed, so he came here."

Looks like the boy came here for something and made up a story. Dimitri chuckled. How cute. I bet King Noctis will like him very much, excluding the incident where he banished him. I think the two could get along very well.

"The young master, Aquarius, was kidnapped. He is a very obedient boy. He usually wouldn't step outside the border of the country, so the only solution to why he is here is because he got kidnapped. Something must have happened along the way and he ended up here. I've been searching for him high and low, and thanks to you, Miss Daphne, I was able to find him. Now I must bring him back home to his father."

Of course, all the above is made up. Dimitri hoped that the story was enough to fool her.

"But I don't think he wants to leave and go back home..."

"Don't worry about that, Miss Daphne. I am here, and I'll make sure to bring him back home. When I do, you can have your time with your lover."

"Really? Are you going to help me?"

"Certainly. We both benefit from this. I would be able to bring the young master home and you can have Mister Adonis. No one would interfere with your relationship again. I assure you that once Aquarius returns back to our home country, his father won't allow him to set a foot outside."

"Then...please take him back as soon as possible! I can't stand it that he's hogging my Adonis to himself. No offense to your young master though, but please do return with him."

"I promise you that I will. You can rely on me."

After the talk with Dimitri, Daphne felt that there was no need to spy on Adonis and Aquarius anymore. Aquarius was going to disappear from her and Adonis's life, and it's going to happen soon. She was in an extremely good mood, not even noticing how dark Dimitri's smile was. While Daphne was celebrating early, she left the man to stand alone.

How stupid. I thought the light mermaids were smarter than this. A pity that this is King Luminous's granddaughter. King Atlas and Queen Delphina should be really disappointed in this young girl.

Dimitri shook his head and sighed. He walked away, thinking of how he should confront Aquarius and bring him back to King Noctis.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: it's probably been a month since this arc started & it's not even over yet. This ones longer than the other two since I keep having these ideas. Now...

Question for today:
If u were to become a guy or if u are one, top or bottom?
Somehow I just want to start random conversations 😋😋😋