Arc 2: Cai FengRui (9)

Wang Yibo appreciation time 😍😍😍
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

While the video of the drama between Meng Xu and Meng Xie were trending, FengRui drove Meng Xu to a jewelry store to buy rings after they legally got married on paper. The only thing left they need to do is inform the Cai couple, but that's left for later since both of them were busy picking the rings for each other.

Meng Xu was being really picky about the rings that were going to be worn on their fingers. FengRui, being the good husband, patiently followed his wife around the most famous jewelry store known for their exquisite and unique designs. They were of course expensive but not for FengRui.

"Ah Feng, between these ones, which looks good?"

(Pick one plz. Up to u guys to imagine which out of four I randomly found online for them to wear (ω))

"Everything looks good on my wife."

"But seriously, which one?"

"The most expensive one. My wife only gets the best of the best things in the world."

"...fine...Excuse me, miss. Can you get us the most expensive one?"

The beta woman, who was accompanying the couple to buy the rings, stared at the couple cuddling with each other in public. It really blinded her eyes knowing that there is this kind of love that existed. To see such affections held for one another is making her jealous of their relationship. She wished her boyfriend would treat her this way.

"Ah, of course. Please wait a moment, sirs. I'll go and get it ready for you after signing some things."

"No problem."

The two got the papers signed and walked out of the store hand-in-hand with the new addition of rings on their marriage finger. Since they got the rings, Meng Xu didn't forget to remind FengRui that they needed to visit his parents and family members.

"Do we have to?"

"Absolutely! We need to go. I want to meet my in-laws!"

"Then when are we going?"

"After we go home and pick up Ah Xing, then we can go."

As according to the plan, the couple went home, took DuoXing, and directly drove to their next destination, which was the Cai estate.

FengRui was worried that his wife might be nervous since this is the first time meeting his parents, but when he observed his face, he noticed that there isn't a hint of anxiety at all. He smiled knowing that Meng Xu was calm as of the moment.

They arrived unexpectedly at the estate, so the servants didn't have time to come out and greet them properly. The Cai couple were surprised to hear that their son actually visited them. All the other times were them coming to his mansion to hook him up with some alphas and few omegas to get him to bring home for them a grandchild. They didn't expect one to arrive at their doorstep this very day.

"Oh? Xiao Feng, what brings you here today?"

Mrs. Cai smiled, putting down her book, and Mr. Cai took a sip of his coffee. She noticed another person standing behind her son, catching her attention.

"Mother, father, I brought home for you a son-in-law and grandson, like you've always wanted."

Hearing the word son-in-law and grandson caught the older couple off guard. Mrs. Cai gasped with widened eyes and Mr. Cai froze in shock, almost spilling his cup of coffee.

"What did you say? A son-in-law? A grandson? BaiLiu! Do you hear that? A grandson! Quick! Introduce me to your wife and kid, Xiao Feng!"

"Mother, this is Meng Xu, my wife and DuoXing, my son. I met them a year ago."

"A year ago! How come I've never heard of this! Explain to me right now!"

"Mrs. Cai, I—"

"Darling, you must call me mom. You are part of the family now."

"Then, mom, there's a lot of things that happened. Our meeting was quite complicated."

"Aye, I don't blame you. At least the little brat found someone he loves. Come! Sit down and tell mom and dad all about it. Xiao Feng, go find something for Xiao Xu and Xiao Xing to munch on."

FengRui was reluctant to go but he cared about his wife and son, so he quickly went and told the chefs to prepare something light for the two.

Once he came back, he found that his mother and wife was getting along really well, with his father silently listening to the two chat.

"Goodness! Xiao Xu has lived a really harsh life! Xiao Feng! How could you leave such a beautiful omega in the dust for a year!"

"I already apologized for that."

"Hmph! If I knew that this would happen, I wouldn't push of candidates over to Xiao Feng! I could've agreed to let him marry you a year ago!"

"Mother, we just got married."

"Be quiet, brat! I can see that you two married with evidence on your fingers! Even buying the most expensive ring—Xiao Xu is the most luckiest person in the world! Your dad here didn't bother to buy me a really expensive ring back then in our primes."

"Hahaha~ mom really has an interesting love life."

"Oh enough of me and you. I want to hug Xiao Xing! Hurry! Pass my cute grandson over!"

Meng Xu passed over DuoXing to Mrs. Cai, or Cai HuaXi, and she was melting over his cuteness.

"Ah~! So cute! BaiLiu, come over here and take a look at our grandson! Just a look and I can tell this little star here is going to be a very handsome man in the future."

(*^_^*) was Meng Xu's current expression, but in his mind his face was like this (-_-;).

This is one of the most talkative and loudest woman I've ever seen! Who said that FengRui is her son? Jeez! At least there's a woman that I can get along with aside from those other b*tches.