Arc 3: Adonis (15)

Daphne woke up at one in the morning. She had a nightmare and was sweating. Never before had she had a nightmare in her life and this was the first. Recalling what she had seen in her sleep, she saw Adonis, her prince. He was dressed up in what seems to be like he was in a wedding. But a wedding with who?

She looked down at herself to see that she was wearing a wedding dress. Instantly, she knew that this was the wedding between the two of them. Her and Adonis.

He extended his hand towards her as if he wanted to take her hand. She smiled widely thinking of how much he loves her, but when she reached for his hand, it went right through him. Instead of her hand, she saw another hand. She was confused of who this person was, so when she turned, and there stood a familiar person: the boy that she had met at the bakery.

Many questions formed in her head and she wanted to shout out to Adonis that he had taken the wrong person's hand. She was right in front of him. It should be her hand, but why is this boy trying to interfere with her wedding? However, when she shouted, nothing came out of her mouth.

The boy, Aquarius, looked very happy to be marrying her Adonis, and her Adonis looked happy marry the boy. At that moment, Daphne put the blame on Aquarius for ruining her wedding. She started hating him. Never before had she remembered that the person she hated was the one who gave her legs. She bit her thumb nail, trying to find a way to get rid of Aquarius before they made their vows to each other. Fortunately, this was just a dream, but when Daphne woke up with sweat covering her face and body, she believed that it was a glimpse of the future, a vision that God bestowed her so she can claim what was rightfully hers back. (Very delusional. I seem to make every FL delusional. Don't know why ʅ)ʃ)

Yes! I need to make a move on Adonis before that boy gets him first.

With that thought in mind, she quickly changed out of her nightgown and into a causal dress. She speed-walked over to Adonis's room, hoping that he was there sleeping. Upon reaching the door, she remembered her manners and knocked onto the door. Three knocks were made, but there was no movement or sound in the room. She knocked three more times before pushing the door open to come inside, but there was no sight of Adonis.

Where did he go at this time?

Daphne, for some reason, thought that she knew Adonis well enough to guess that he might have went to the bay, which was exactly where he went except she doesn't know that he met Aquarius there. Determined that she could find him and take their relationship to the next level, she ran as fast as she could outside the palace to the bay.

It took her some time to arrive there, but once she reached her destination, she saw two figure standing there. Right away, her first instinct was to hide somewhere so she won't be seen. Since it was dark, she couldn't make out who those figures were, but then she heard a familiar voice.

"—I'll take you to my private villa. There, no one will notice us."

!! It's Adonis! Adonis's voice!

Daphne was excited to hear Adonis's voice, but reminded herself that there was another person with him. She continued to listen, but strangely, could only hear Adonis talking. The other figure hasn't said a word, but Adonis somehow knew what the figure said, if he even said anything at all.

Her eyes widened when she heard what Adonis said next. "Haha~ After all, I bought it just for you."

He bought a whole villa just for that person? Who is she?

She then realized that Adonis and the person began walking towards her way. It frightened her that she would be found out, so she held her breath and hid behind the boulders near the area. They passed her and she finally saw who that person was.