Arc 2: Cai FengRui (13)

Of those that were watching the livestream, there had to be Meng Xie's fans. Once they saw her breaking out of her usual character in front of the camera, they were shocked that this is how their idol really was in private.

Stupid Meng Xie, on the other hand, continued to act haughty and flung at Meng Xu all sorts of insults. The cameramen from all angles recorded everything that happened, and their faces showed a disdainful expression towards Meng Xie.

Everyone at the scene were probably thinking: 'So this is how she's really like. Tsk. Tsk. Wonder what's going to happen next.'

The host, Zhe Mu, was the first to regain his senses from the commotion and gave Meng Xie a warning.

"Meng Xie! Calm down, please! This is a family-friendly show and we're here to discuss about the movie, not for you to bring your family affairs into this!"

"Hmph! It's his fault in the first place! If he wasn't alive, I would get everything that he had that I've never had! If he's gone, I will get to be with FengRui~~!"

"Be with Mr. Cai? I advise you to stop daydreaming! If you continue to do this, then I have no choice but to have you step out."

"Who are you to tell me what to do!? I am the Meng family's young miss! You dare to kick me out!?"

"Let me repeat this one more time, Meng Xie! Stop before things get worse! If I say that I will kick you out, you will be kicked out by the securities!"

"Arghh!!"

Meng Xie grabbed her hair and ruffled them to the point that they look like she had an Afro. She screamed and breathed heavily like a predator for a good minute before she faced Meng Xu.

Meng Xu did not show any emotions on his face, making her go more insane. She suddenly lunges forward and tried to assault him. That was the moment when he did show a frightened look on his face.

He tried to dodge her, and while she got hold of his arms, he accidentally slapped her across the face, now leaving a red mark on her cheek. FengRui was dumbfounded by the sight before him, but he didn't forget to rescue his wifey.

He quickly separated the twins by pushing Meng Xie away from Meng Xu. He held Meng Xu protectively in his arms along with DuoXing. He gave Meng a Xie a murderous look before calling in the securities to take her away.

She continued to screeched and screamed, flinging her arms and legs back in forth in attempt to break free from the two men dragging her out. Though, it was no use even if she tried using her alpha pheromones to make them.

"MENG XU! I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME! YOU RUIN MY LIFE AND STOLE WHAT BELONGS TO ME! ILL BE SURE TO RUIN YOURS AS WELL!"

Meng Xie suddenly kicked the securities' little brothers and ran over to Meng a Xu again, but this time, she took out a knife that she hid in her fur coat. She ran full speed with the knife ready to pierce Meng Xu.

He foresaw this event so he quickly dodged it. He grabbed her hand, twisted it making her drop the knife, and kicked her behind the knees, causing her to fall down to the ground.

Displaying such skills for an omega amazed the audience watching, but it satisfied FengRui the most. Although they spent that one day talking to each other, he didn't know that Meng Xu knew martial arts.

"Ah Xu, are you okay?"

FengRui signaled his bodyguards to take hold of Meng Xie this time since the two securities are currently worried about their little brothers to care about her.

"Mn. Never the better. Sorry about not telling you this, Ah Feng."

"It's fine. I didn't tell you some of my secrets either. I will tell them all to you soon."

Meng Xu nodded his head and pulled FengRui's face towards him, giving him a peck on the lips.

FengRui wanted more but now is not the time to spoil his wife more, and he still didn't forget about the promise between them this week. He was really excited and looking forward to it every single day.

"Are you going to fulfill your promise?"

"En. I will do whatever you want. Tomorrow night~~~!"

"...you really know how to get my hopes up..."

"Aiyo, don't sulk. I didn't specifically specified which date but tomorrow is tomorrow. Now hand over Ah Xing to me."

FengRui handed DuoXing for Meng Xu to carry. All in all, they simply forgot about the people in the same room as them.

The couple were in their own world before Meng Xu remembered that they had multiple eyes set on them. He quickly apologized to the host and the production crew.

"Ah! I'm so sorry about what happened just now!"

"...um...uh...no worries at all! Well! Since they seems to be some mishaps, we are going to cut the livestream and broadcast this again next time."

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem."

"Mn."

After apologizing to the host and the crew, Meng Xu and FengRui took DuoXing home. Once they arrived back at the mansion, Meng Xu asked XiTong about Meng Xie's situation while at the same time carrying DuoXing upstairs to change him out of the little outfit, gave him a bath, and then take him downstairs to eat.

[Host, Meng Xie is put behind bars as of currently for attempting homicide. Her parents are trying to bail her out, but under FengRui's request, or order, no one is allowed to bail her out.]

'Hm~ my husband really knows me better than any other person besides myself. As expected, he really cherishes me to death! I better make it so that tomorrow will be the satisfying for him!'

[Judging by FengRui's personality in front of Host, he sure will love whatever Host does! Host doesn't need to worry about anything!]

'Indeed I don't have to worry about it. Oh well! I'm hungry so I'll talk to you later XiTong.'

[Okie-dokie!]

The day went by smoothly and everyone was asleep, including Meng Xu who was snuggling in FengRui's warm embrace. FengRui, on the other hand, really couldn't get a wink of sleep. He was really excited about tomorrow.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: didn't post anything yesterday bc I was dead tired doing a project but here's the chapter intended to be post yesterday