Arc 1: Shen TianYi (End)

Decades have passed and TianYi stepped down from the Dragon throne, leaving it to one of his nephews to take over.

For 30 years after the death of Shen Long, TianYi has given the citizens the life they want. There was no family that was poor as they were offered jobs that would earn them enough money for the year and the years after. They thought that the a Emperor and the Empress treated them really well so they looked up to them and admire them for their accomplishments.

Ouyang Mei, who was kept in General Yang's dungeon, committed suicide after TianYi's third year of reign. There was no meaning to her life anymore even though she was given a second chance at it, so she thought that if she end it, she would be free from the shackles holding her down.

Since TianYi was no longer the Emperor, he and Fei Ying went around the continent to travel, experiencing all sorts of new things they've never seen or heard of before. They did indeed live the life they want, filled with happiness and love.

At the age of 85, TianYi was showing signs of passing away. Until his last breath, Fei Ying laid by his side. Once he can't hear the heartbeat of his husband anymore, Fei Ying asked XiTong to bring him back to the space.

Upon seeing the familiar white space and not the face of his beloved anymore, he broke down, crying until he fell asleep.

XiTong had no way of calming its host down, so it left them there to let him calm done by himself.

Only 15 years later did Lan YiWei woke up again.

'XiTong, his long have I been sleeping?'

[Host has been asleep for 15 years straight! XiTong has missed talking Host very much!]

'I'm sorry. I was just feeling very depressed. TianYi is gone. I will never get to see him again.'

[Please don't cry again, Host! Host is making XiTong very sad as well! But I have something to tell Host and it might be the best thing Host will ever hear!]

'What is it?'

[Host's husband's soul is still here! Meaning, his soul has not disappeared into thin air like the other souls when their body dies! If Host is lucky, Host can meet Host's husband in the next world and the next. For every world! But there is a catch! Whenever Host is in a new world, Host's husband won't be able to remember anything!]

Hearing what XiTong said about TianYi's soul will be transferred with him in the other world, he felt happy and relieved. He can be with his husband again in every world. They will never be separated from each other. He was still sad about the part when his husband won't be able to remember him, but it was okay since he can start from scraps and rebuild their relationship. It was kind of fun that way.

'He may not remember me, but is there a way to recognize him?'

[There is one way! When Host meets him, both would be naturally attracted to each other, like Host is meant to be together forever with Host's husband. Host can also tell by the personality or similar traits that the previous shares.]

'Then that's good. At least he kept his promise to follow me forever.'

[Now that Host is awake, does Host want to see the progress of the first world and the tasks completed?]

'Mn. Show me.'

[Host has completed the main task and all five of the side tasks so the total points accumulated is 280 pts. Currently, Host has 780 pts. Does Host want to move on to the next world?]

'Yes.'

[Transfering Host in 10...8...4...2...1...Host will now transfer to the second world.]

YiWei blacked out before opening his eyes to find that he is feeling weirdly painful towards his bottom.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: what do you think he is feeling down there? ('ω')