Arc 2: Cai FengRui (12)

Paradox Live's BAE & cozmez's new songs are AMAZING!!! 💕💕💕 Y'all should go listen to them if you haven't!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The day that the casts of the new movie participating in the TV program, Rising Stars, arrived. FengRui wore a grey suit and Meng Xu wore a black turtleneck with a grey trench coat to match his husband. The two also brought DuoXing with them and dress him up in a little grey suit to match his daddy. All three of them wore different shades of grey, but it was eye candy for director, cameramen, and audience.

The rotten women who saw this were legit torturing each other's ears while other were staring daggers at Meng Xu. They coveted his life and fortune for being loved by FengRui, the hottest alpha in the country. They did admit that the omega, judging by the his appearance, had really outstanding features that no other omegas have: it was a mix of handsomeness and beauty. Usually, an omega would look 75% to 80% feminine, but Meng Xu was both have masculine and feminine features, making him one of the more unique omegas.

Meng Xie, who was also there, came dressed in a pastel pink bodycon and a short, white faux fur jacket to cover her shoulders and arms. Just one look and alphas would fall for her beauty, but with Meng Xu's appearance, all the attention meant for her were directed to him.

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists after she crossed her arms together to hide her actions. She noticed that her brother came with her man in complimenting outfits along with their son. She hated how they looked good next to each other—too good to be exact.

She imagined herself in Meng Xu's place. She had the same face as him, not entirely the exact same, but same (if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). She wished that he would die in her mother's womb and she would be the only one to come out safely. If he didn't exist, she would be the one next to FengRui's side, with his child, and give him a life he can't live without her presence.

In hopes of catching FengRui's attention, she dressed more brightly than the other guests appearing on the program. While the others were a bit dull in color, they still were good looking, but Meng Xie was different as she thought that wearing something that the others aren't wearing will definitely get FengRui to look at her in admiration and love.

Alas, she still hasn't learnt her lesson from last time. FengRui totally ignored her and with his arm around Meng Xu's waist, went to their designated seats and sat down. Now was the time when everyone suffered from PDA. _:('ཀ'」 ∠):

(A/N: how we wish we were there _(:3 」∠)_)

The cameraman responsible for recording them was really going blind by all this public show of affection. They clearly were rubbing salt on his wounds. He's a single beta, damn it!

(A/N: also me living the single life when I see couples around me being all lovey-dovey...I want to see Yizhan doing this live!)

The director also saw the flowery scene in front of him and decided this was a really good opportunity to raise the rates and views for this episode of the program, so he was dead set on making a bts episode exclusively with just them in it. Additionally, it was going on a livestream before it was going to be an actual episode that netizens can watch.

It was a few minutes later when the director called them to start the recording. Everyone got in their respective seats and patiently waited until the host introduces them.

"And here we have Meng Xie, the actress who played the role of the female lead! Let me tell everyone that Meng Xie is a kind and bright girl! Very lovable and cute! If I were a alpha, I would totally go after her! Too bad I'm a beta though!"

Meng Xu snickered at what the host said. It's all scripted anyways, so the host probably didn't mean anything he says.

"Thank you for the compliment, Zhe Mu."

(A/N: what the hell did I just name the host???)

"Of course! Does Meng Xie have anything to say to your fans?"

"Thank you for supporting me. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys~"

She made finger hearts towards the camera to show her love for her fans. In Meng Xu's eyes, those were simply disgusting to do. He would never do those finger hearts since the only person that deserves his one and only heart is his hubby and FengRui knows it too!

"Alrighty! Now that we have went through all the actors, let's have a chat with the CEO of Royale Entertainment. Mr. Cai, I can't help but be curious of the young man and the baby sitting next to you. What is your relationship with them?"

"He's my wife and that's my son."

"Wife?! Son?!"

Everyone on the set gasped in shock, but kept their composure instead of going chaotic. Meng Xie was really starting to loose her last brain cell and cause a scene, but held back.

"Mn. That's right, I'm married and we met a year ago."

"What is your wife's and son's name?"

"Our son is DuoXing and my name is Meng Xu."

He butted into the conversation, and FengRui looked at him and gave him a loving smile.

"Meng Xu. Meng. Meng...MENG?! What does this mean?!"

"Whatever you are thinking is probably exactly what's happening."

Everyone's jaws were dropped to the ground as they processed what's happening right in front of them. For a moment, they then understood something.

They maneuver their heads back and forth between Meng Xu and Meng Xie. As they thought, the two looked really similar.

"D-d-does this mean that Meng Xie and Meng Xu are twins?!"

The whole production crew and the guests were flabbergasted. If they were acting like this, then the netizens watching the livestream would be booming with questions and such on the comment sections.

Many things occurred at once but the only ones that remained placid was FengRui and Meng Xu, with of course the little bun who was sleeping as always.

"En. We're twins."

Meng Xu confirmed it once more before handing over DuoXing for FengRui to cradle and walked over to Meng Xie's side.

He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to let the people see the resemblance. For only a few second, Meng Xie snapped out of her daze and pushed Meng Xu away from her.

"Sl*t! Don't touch me! Trash like you should stay where you belong and that's not here and anywhere I am!"

Due to her anger, she completely forgot that this was a livestream and anyone watching it has seen her true face.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: just a few more chapters before moving on to the next arc~~~