Arc 3: Adonis (9)

Sorry for not updating! I was busy with homework but here I am now! I was also busy writing the first chapter of a new story so yeah.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The two brothers have been wandering around the city and Caspian suggested they go to the bay. While they were in the city, many of Caspian's harem members tried to pull him away for some fun. He refused all of them saying he's accompanying Aquarius so he can't play with them. The women were obstinate and continued to follow him until he got super angry at them. They never saw Caspian, their man, get so angry before and turned and left. Surely a new obstacle was in their way and they need to get rid of it. That obstacle was obviously Aquarius. Before leaving, they glared at him, but he stared at them back like he was oblivious.

Once those women were out of the way, they arrived at the bay and immediately, Caspian yanked the necklace off, turning Aquarius back into a merman. Seriously, Aquarius thought that at this point, Caspian has developed a taking his necklace off before he even got the chance to reach for it himself. This brother of his is turning into such a bother. What if someone saw him as a merman? They would definitely keep him locked up in a cage or even worse, kill him for his possessions.

"I told you before didn't I, big brother? Stop hastily trying to yank my necklace off. If someone catches us, it would be all your fault."

"But I really want to hear your voice when talking. It soothes me."

"I'm a merman. Of course I have a nice voice. Hurry and carry me over there behind the boulder. No one can see us there."

Caspian obeyed and slipped his arms under Aquarius's waist and legs, lifting him up like he weighed nothing. Sometimes, Aquarius envies his strength, but he learned martial arts before in the first world and never really got to show his full strength. It's just that the body he occupied are too weak, but that's fine since he's got his hubby to take care of him.

Speaking about his husband, he wondered how he was doing. Did Adonis meet Daphne yet? Did they fall in love with each other?

He didn't notice that Caspian was staring at him until he pinched his nose. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and slapped his hand away.

"Aqua, you look so ugly with wrinkles. You should smile more often when you're with me alone. I get jealous that you only smile when mother and father or other people are around, yet you never gave me a genuine smile. Come on, smile for me. Please?"

"..."

What in the world has this relationship end up like this?! Are you sure you're the same Caspian I've met since the beginning. You're personality changed really fast that it scares me! I would definitely believe it if people say you're a bro-con!

"Nonsense. A beautiful creature like me won't ever be ugly. If I can say someone's ugly, it's definitely you."

"Clearly I'm handsome. You saw those women. They're from my harem as they say."

"Tch. Dumb harems. They're all stupid, covering after an ugly face. All they want is money. Money! Don't you get it?"

"I do, but I just want to indulge them a little. It's all for the sake of entertainment."

"Wait until you get a lover someday and I'll see what you have to say about entertainment. Let me tell you, women are scary when it comes to their man, especially the possessive type."

"I can do whatever I want, they can't do anything against me."

"They're definitely going to make a move on me if not you. Have you see they way they stared at me with hate. They think I'm an obstacle and surely they'll come up with something to get rid of me to get to you."

"Don't worry about that. I've got power. I'll protect you."

"Then you better keep your word. I'll ditch you forever if you don't and you'll never ever see another merman or mermaid for the rest of your life."

"I promise I will and it will be engraved in my heart. You're my main priority now. No women can be more important that you."

"As of the moment yes, but not in the future."

The brothers bickered with each other for what seems to be forever. Aquarius was soaking himself in the water with Caspian sitting beside him on a flat boulder in the sand. To keep him from freezing in the water, Caspian cared for his wellbeing and draped his coat over Aquarius's shoulders. It was sweet so he had to smile.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes were watching from afar. The person smirked and quietly left the scene.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: mostly dialogue but guess what's going to happen next~? Who's the mysterious person lurking there?

Btw, have y'all seen Yibo in a goddam dress? I gotta say he's slaying the look even tho he's a man. The stylist did a great job! Heard he didn't wear anything under 🤭🤫 quick! Someone write a fic of this! It has to be ZSWW. Zhan Ge should see this. Wonder what he would think 😊

 Wonder what he would think 😊