Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (5)

🎁🎄Merry Christmas~~~!🎄🎁
Here's a chapter in a very long time for a present! Who knows if there might be more than a chapter...😘😘😘
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

During the time that took TanYi and the group to get to supermarket for TanYi to run off to rescue Wu TingFeng, it was the time that XiaoFan used to put in place his grand plan.

Thanks to XiTong's hubby-tracker (that's what XiaoFan insisted it would be called), he was able to find TingFeng unconscious by the tree near the supermarket. He definitely knew the female lead would come by any minute now and he needed to take action quick if he wanted to stop her encounter with his hubby.

That Is to say, he didn't come not prepared. With his 'oh, so powerful' magic skills taught by Noctis and his infinite amount of books, XiaoFan was able to learn of a type of magic that could duplicate or clone an object or a living being. Seeing this word 'clone,' you could already guessed what XiaoFan's plans was.

That's right! He's going to make a clone of his hubby and trick the female lead into believing that the clone was the actual Wu TingFeng when actually, the real one was with him all along.

A freaking genius. *smug face* *smug face*

Anyways, the clone would be able to do whatever it's original host would do. However, in comparison to Ting Feng, WuTingFeng 2.0 would only have 50% of the powers belonging to the original. Don't get him wrong, the clone (nicknamed 2.0 ofc) that he made was still plenty strong compared to the others, and will continue to be stronger since he's the male lead (but still a clone). No matter how many strong S-class ability users emerged, 2.0 would still be stronger. And although 2.0 may be functioned to be the top dog, his hubby is still the top of the top, the king of the world.

XiaoFan was pretty confident in is plan, but to his lack of information of this punishment world, he didn't know that TanYi knew 2.0 was not the real male lead with the help of her system. In fact, this world, XiaoFan didn't really need to be cautious around the female lead, YanLi, as it's established that she's not a b*tch.

There's more to the punishment world than to what he initially thought, but still, he doesn't know all the facts, so whatever comes, he needs to face it head on.

Back to the present, Wu TingFeng had slowly regained back his consciousness and was wide-eyed when the first thing he saw when he woke up was that beautiful face of his precious. To make it even better, his baby was sitting on and slightly rubbing his little brother on his thigh in the process as well.

Don't get him started on the way his baby was dressed...he could SEE those two little pink cherries on his chest and he couldn't help but swallow, his Adam's apple moving up and down.

"Baobei, are you tempting me right now?"

XiaoFan clearly knew that TingFeng would wake up, and as part of his apology gift for leaving abruptly in the previous world, he was going to do some tempting things with his hubby. Surely he would love it. 😊

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really don't know? Then how about this?"

TingFeng lifted his leg a bit higher, causing XiaoFan to slide his butt and little brother down towards Tingfeng's own little brother. The friction just now made XiaoFan moan in pleasure and his little brother became harder once in contact with TingFeng's.