Arc 1: Shen TianYi (7)

'XiTong, how close is Ouyang Mei?'

[About 2 more minutes before the encounter with Ouyang Mei, Host!]

'Only 2 minutes left, ah?'

Fei Ying and TianYi were now very intimate with each other. After giving him a chance, TianYi, already sticky enough, became more glued to Fei Ying, though he doesn't mind it like before.

They were walking hand-in-hand when they heard a scream.

There she is.

"Yi Ge, did you hear that? It must be a woman screaming. She must be in danger!"

"And what does that have to do with us?"

"What if she dies? I don't want an innocent life to be taken away by Death."

"...do you want me to save her?"

"Will you?"

Fei Ying was giving his man the puppy eyes, and the man couldn't resist it. He was starting to feel his little brother reacting down there because his wife is too pure and cute that he wants to eat him right then and there.

"Alright. Let's go."

TianYi, at the request of Fei Ying, sprinted ahead to save Ouyang Mei. When Fei Ying saw her a minute later, she was apparently attacked by another group of men, but this time, it was not bandits, but old merchants that lust after her body.

As an elite assassin back in the modern world, her senses were heightened, so when she heard footsteps approaching, she figured that there were people coming. Giggling to herself, she thought maybe this was the perfect moment to play the innocent maiden that is going to be saved by a hero when she was harassed.

Acting as if the Gods have grant her wish, a handsome man did jumped out and saved her.

With only his hands, he knocked out all of the merchants as he found that there was no need to kill them for this woman.

"Savior!"

'Now, XiTong! Record! Record!'

[On it, Host! XiTong has popped the popcorn and is ready to capture every single moment!]

"Savior! Thank you for helping this one! I will forever be in your debt!"

Hah! Savior? Does she even need one? Clearly she took out that group of bandits single-handed and here she is acting like she doesn't know how to kill. Utterly disgusting! I want to puke!

"No need to thank me. You should thank Ying for asking me to save you. If he didn't persuade me to save you, I wouldn't even spare you a glance."

"No! Clearly you are the one that saved me. In my eyes, you are my savior!"

Ouyang Mei totally ignored Fei Ying's presence. She was clinging on to his man, and this caused him to pop a vein.

How dare that b*tch touch what's mine! I can't believe that I fell for Qin MoMo back then! Heartbroken? Pei! All these b*tches are the same! It isn't surprising anymore that I turned bent! Loving Yi Ge is the best thing that happened in my life so far!

"Lady, I advised you to let go."

TianYi was also annoyed by the protagonist's clinginess. He tried to brush her off of his sleeve, but she just won't let go.

"Let me repay you, my savior!"

"Do I need to repeat myself? I said that I don't need it."

But the stubborn and dumb Ouyang Mei doesn't know when to give up. She kept on pestering TianYi.

"If you want, I can repay you with my life! If not my life, then you can use my body! Anything! You can even take me in as your concubine! I won't refute or complain about the position in the household!"

Did I hear that correctly? She straight up told my man to take her in as a concubine. Does she think she's that pretty. She looks like a f*cking monkey with makeup on!

"...sorry, lady, but I can't do that. I already have someone I love and I will devote my love and life to him only."

Ouyang Mei's eyes were wide opened. She thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and no man would be able to resist her charms even if she was once an assassin. But right in front of her, a man refused her because he had someone he loves.

TianYi, seeing that the woman in front of him froze, decided to walk towards where Fei Ying was standing, and that was behind one of the thick trees.

"Ying, we should head back."

"..."

No answer came out of his lover's mouth, but that doesn't mean that he didn't see that he was trembling slightly. TianYi grabbed his hands and stroked it gently, assuring him that everything was fine.

Of course, Fei Ying was only acting like he was afraid of the protagonist. Feeling the gentle and loving strokes on his hands, he calmed down a little.

"Is there anything wrong, Ying? Tell me."

"...that miss...I saw met her once a couple months ago, on the same day that I saw you injured."

"You know her?"

TianYi had a suspicious feeling that something is going to happen in the near future that will result his liver getting hurt. He will not allow that to happen.

"She was harassed by a group of bandits that day and I was chased by a pack of wolves. I ran as far as I can and luckily got away from the pack, but when I met her, she didn't look like was harassed. I was afraid that the wolves were still tailing me, and I saw the she was surrounded by corpses of the bandits. I thought that, maybe she can help me since she seems to be very strong to kill those bandits. I begged her for help and asked her to accompany me back home since it felt safer to stick together. However, I didn't know that she had a black heart...she...refused and said that mother was better off dead so I don't have to take care of her anymore. You know how important my mother is to me, right? I didn't agree, but the next thing I know, she asked me if I was willing to come with her to the capital. I refused. I looked into her eyes for a second and I saw that they held malicious and evil intent. I was so scared for my life, Yi Ge!"

Once TianYi heard about his lover's encounter with that woman, he was furious. How dare she harbor dark thoughts towards what's his. He swore that he was going to lock her up in prison and torture her once he regain his power and position.

Ouyang Mei was still in a daze util she snapped out of it when she saw that her savior was leaving her.

'How dare that slut take my savior! He is supposed to be mine! That slut must have used some sort of trick to make my savior succumb to him. My savior is not even tricked by a woman. He was tricked by a man! A MAN!

She stared at the back of the two men walking away from her sight. That man that stood next to her savior, she recognized that figure. If she is not mistaken, that boy is the one that was clinging on to her a few months ago when she first reincarnated in this world.

I see that he is taking what's mine for revenge! There is no way that slut didn't recognized me! I must make my savior mine. He must be mine! We are destined to be with each other! Just you wait, I will make you suffer!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: the story progressed a little and this may be half of the first arc already!