Arc 1: Shen TianYi (4)

Shen TianYi ^^^ has finally arrived!
Chinese art is always so beautiful 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍
All pictures are not mine so thx for whoever drew these handsome men! ❤️
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The sun rises the next morning, making Fei Ying's eyes to burn. It took him about 5 minutes to fully wake up and start preparing breakfast for his mother. He quietly got dressed in a plain ivory-colored robe, wrapped his sash around his waist, and headed straight into the kitchen.

Once he stepped into the kitchen, he immediately search for anything to make use of to make a perfectly delicious meal for his mother. To his disappointment, he realizes that there was no more food at all!

The original can't be this poor, right?

In fact, the original Fei Ying was indeed poor. Everyday when he cooked breakfast and dinner for Jie Cheng, the meal would only consist of two bowls of a little bit of rice and a plate of lettuce that they harvest from their own garden in the backyard. There was no meat included and on few occasions, Fei Ying had earned enough money to buy his mother a steamed bun or two. Jie Cheng, who also loves her son to the core, insisted that he eats the buns instead since he is still a young boy, but the boy was stubborn and refused, saying that because he was young, she should be the one eating it.

Fei Ying recalled what happened yesterday with Ouyang Mei and decided to use her to trick his mother for the time. He was going to tell Jie Cheng that he happened to help this lady on the way back home and compensated him with some money so he was able to afford this much food when coming back from the market.

'XiTong, is there an option where I can buy fresh food from the system store?'

[Is Host going to make heartwarming breakfast for the original's mother?]

'Mn.'

[Host is so kind, even though she is not Host's real mother! The system store does provide Host with everything Host needs, so of course food is included as well.]

'How much is it?'

[Fortunately, food is essential to every world, so it is very cheap! Only 1 pt for every product that Host buys!]

'Indeed that is very cheap. In that case I would like to purchase...' and Fei Ying listed a bunch of items that is not going to be listed. (A/N: I am that lazy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

[Okay, Host! That would cost Host 50 pts for buying 50 items! Host currently has 450 pts!]

'Thank you, XiTong.'

[Hehe~~ No problem, Host!]

Without wasting any more time, Fei Ying began to cook something that his mother has never tasted before. It is going to be the best thing that she will ever eaten and she's going to be the most proudest mother in the entire world.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

(Timeskip)

Fei Ying is currently going in the forest once again for his daily gathering of herbs for his mother. He spent an hour before he heard a rustle in one of the directions. With the help of his martial arts skill, he could tell that person was severely injured due to his slower heartbeat and heavy panting. Before he can say anything to XiTong, it had already answered his question.

[Host, the male lead is 15 meters ahead. He is being injured by an assassin sent by the second prince.]

'What?! The male lead is here? Sh*t! Is this the part where the b*tch is supposedly cross paths with him? What is happening?!'

[Host, calm down! It doesn't matter if Ouyang Mei doesn't meet Shen TianYi. If Host saves him rather than Ouyang Mei, he will most like not fall in love with her. Thus, Host can complete the second side task!]

'Not a bad idea, XiTong. I got a little panicked when you told me the male lead was close by. You can go now. I will handle the things here.'

[If Host insists, then XiTong will go back and play some games!]

What a lucky bastard. Playing games all day long and here I am trying to survive in will-be-multiple worlds after completing the tasks from this world.

Fei Ying sighed and shook his head before going into full actor mode. He took big steps towards the male lead and pretended that he just noticed him leaning on one of the trees. He put on a shocked and worried face with his eyes wide opened before approaching the male lead.

"Mister! Such wounds you have on your body! Are there people chasing after you? Do you need assistance? I am willing to help."

Fei Ying spoke in a soft and soothing voice. Upon hearing the worried tone the youth had, Shen TianYi slowly glance upwards and the sight of the person who offered him his help was truly astonishing.

The youth, though wearing robes that seem to be screaming poor, was the very definition of the word goddess. He was absolutely breathtaking! Straight, black hair flowed down the youth's back and passed his waist, plump lips that any person would wish to get a taste of, innocent phoenix eyes that were full of worry for the injured man, and a sexy body to add to his ethereal appearance. (A/N: idk how else to describe him lol refer back to first chap of arc if u don't remember how he looks like!)

"Who are you? Why do you want to help me?"

"What do you mean 'why would I want to help you'? Saving a person's life is really important! Even if it is a stranger!"

"...what if I am a bad person?"

TianYi expected that the youth would be afraid of him, but to his surprise, the younger man giggled, one hand over his stomach and the other covering his mouth. The injured man thought that it was the cutest giggle that he had ever heard.

"Don't worry about it, mister. I can see it in your eyes that you are a kind person."

"Do I really look kind to you? With this appearance?"

TianYi was quite puzzled as he was always use to people around him calling him a heartless prince. Never before had someone called him kind, aside from his mother, but that's it.

"Of course!"

For a second, Fei Ying forgot that the man was severely injured so he hurriedly ushered him up, swinging the taller man's arm over his shoulders to support him from falling.

"I am so dumb! Mister, you are injured. Please allow me to bring you back to my home. It's not the nicest home, but people can definitely live in it!"

TianYi nodded his head and then suddenly asked:

"May I ask what your name is?"