"y'all have the nerves to give us opposite gender's songs. give us something diffcult." lisa chuckled.

jimin gave his phone to chaeyoung and crossed his arms.

"guess i'm picking the song then." chaeyoung muttered.

yoongi and taehyung's screams were louder this time. seulgi had to close her mouth from jaw dropping.

"teach me how!!" jimin yelled.

lisa sighed, feeling defeated while still smiling.

"you got this lisa!" jennie cheered.

jisoo had to hold jungkook with her arms as she gritted her teeth at how heavy the younger was.

jennie and chaeyoung kept on cheering her as if she's on a real dance contest.

"that was unexpected!" irene said, high-fiving both.

"so who won?" lisa and hoseok asked.

"okay, the votes for hoseok, raise your hand!"

yoongi, taehyung, jimin and seulgi raised their hands.

"now, lisa's votes!"

jungkook, jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung raised their hands.

"IT'S A TIE?!"

everyone looked at irene.

"i'm not allowed, i'm the game host!" irene yelped.

"oh come on! you're the tie breaking vote!" jennie whined.

"nuh uh, it's a tie. so, i'll spin the bottle again!" irene smirked before spinning the bottle again.

the bottle landed on jungkook, then jin who just came back from the store to buy food.

"i just came back!" jin glared at them.

"that's your punishment for arriving so late, you didn't vote for lisa and hoseok's battle earlier." jisoo snorted.

"hyung, truth or dare?" jungkook asked, preventing himself from smirking.

"uh, dare?" jin said.

jisoo called jungkook and texted something to him. jungkook opened his phone once his phone vibrated.

there, jungkook's face turned like that bunny from the movie Secret Life of Pets. how an angelic looking one suddenly looked devilishly.

"i dare you to, be a vegetarian for a day! starting tomorrow." jungkook smirked, his statement sounding like 'ha! serves you right! that's right i'm evil!'

jin suddenly looked like he saw his life flash before his eyes, including and chaeyoung who loved food so much, she knew how much it hurts.

"how evil! this is worst than a heartbreak! it's unfair because jungkook had an accomplice!" jin sprawled on the floor, looking like he shooted a drama scene.

"there are no game rules!" jisoo smirked.

"okay since we won't see jin do the dare until tomorrow, let's move on to the next." irene spun the bottle.

as if karma immediately worked, the bottle landed.

"okay, jin and jisoo!"

"i'm going with dare."

jin thought this was the perfect time to get revenge, and saw how jisoo hated talking to the boys, he thought about the perfect idea.

"i dare you, to hangout with the '95 liners!"

jisoo immediately glared and looked at jin as if her stare will burn him alive. she was about to protest that two people were included in the dare, but then she was jungkook's accomplice earlier, so she stayed silent.

"fuck you."

jin laughed as he felt victory.

"smart idea, jin! now for the next competitors." irene spun the bottle again.

this time, it landed on jennie and yoongi who's next to lisa.

"dare." jennie said.

"jennie, i dare you to die." yoongi spoke.

"that's unacceptable. because i'll make sure you'll die before i do." jennie rolled her eyes.

"no harmful dares, guys!" irene commanded, making both groan.

"okay. jennie, i dare you to lock yourself in your room for an hour. your presence and existence disgusts me."

"thank you. i'm allergic to you so that's a win for me." jennie threw him a middle finger before walking in her room.

"that's, that's awkward." hoseok spoke after a moment of silence.

"agreed, now moving on." irene spun the bottle, landing on seulgi and chaeyoung.

"babe." they both said at the same time, making them laugh.

"gay." jungkook huffed.

"unnie, truth or dare?" chaeyoung asked.

"i'm going to pick truth this time, since everyone chose dare." seulgi smiled.

"just admit that you're scared." jimin teased.

"fuck off, smurf." seulgi's smile faltered.

"so unnie, my question is, if you're very gay, who would you date in this room? just pick one." chaeyoung grinned.

jennie snuck her head outside of her room's slightly opened door, jisoo raised an eyebrow as lisa looked at seulgi. irene who was the game host looked at her too.

"hot seat." taehyung snorted.

"this is a fucking difficult question." seulgi sighed as she massaged her temples.

they stayed silent as they waited for her answer.

"i'm sorry guys, but i choose, i choose irene." seulgi closed her eyes as if she chose a deadly choice.

irene sighed as the girls nodded.

"my ego hurts." jisoo pretended to be hurt while holding her chest.

they laughed as jennie went back in her room.

"so what's the next game?"